To anyone in a computer class with a hot girl - something you can do

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, I just thought up a clever way to get a girl thinking about you today (if you've read my posts then I just thought up the idea while I was in a class with the girl I'm trying to game), let me know what you guys think. This is my first advice post but I feel like its pretty good.

This works with a girl that you've been teasing (kino, etc) back and forth with each other, and she has to have a playful personality.

Anyway, if you're sitting next to her and she has a Microsoft word document open and gets up and goes away from her computer, quickly lean over and start typing on her keyboard something like this (really works well if she's writing a paper - make sure to skip a few lines so she notices it and doesn't just go on typing her paper :crackup: ) :

"as i sneak a glance at [your name's] devilishly handsome face, i cant help but feel lost inside of his dreamy eyes. what are these powerful emotions im feeling for him? how can I tell him how I really feel? how can i explain my passionate desire to be close to him in his embracing arms?"

When she got back to her computer, she gave the biggest blush I have ever seen and quickly - but lightly - hit me on the shoulder. You guys should try this out, don't make it too long or too creepy but make it as cheesy/mushy as possible. :p

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually did that once in Desktop Publishing, except I wasn't romantic lol.

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice!!! i like it!!
i will try that!
i know who i will try it on, but shes on the other side of the room and its not a typing class, but i will get around it.

sweet

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
That seems a little over done. Maybe just write something more like "Brighty is sexy!". She'll get a kick out of that.
I think the charm in this is that its intricate. Just saying Brighty is sexy! kills the way its planned. By adding the romanticism you go deeper into her psyche. It also makes him out as ****y, funny, and sweet.

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
phatboi408 said:
Nice bro.....It doesnt work for Macs though does it? I have digital photo and we use Macs
just open up word. macs have word. im dealing with macs myself lol