To AFC or NOT to AFC...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have just realized a couple of things lately that might have been pretty obvious to many but that I feel this forum thoroughly ****s up....

If you are dating a girl you like, having sex with her etc. If you actually want to pursue anything with this girl, stable I have lately realized via personal experience from friends and girls I know and also what girls I've done have said to me that the AFC way is to go.... That means calling alot, writing nice poetic SMS, exposing feelings and ****.... I know this is totally anti DJ but it's really weird. I know of several "onthewaytorelationship" that went fvckh0e because the boys were too DJ, unserious and fvcking around (not as in sex)...

So my advice is actually to be AFCish if you really want someone. Maybe this is a cultural difference but i've talked to several girls today that went mush due to kozy messages and poems and **** on their cells.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if you're serious, or are tyrin' to get a reaction from everyone here, like every other post these days. Yeah, go AFCish and time her how fast she runs away from you. By being AFC you are doing what MOST other guys do, which is to kiss ass and seek approval and try to win her affection by being NICE!!! Unless she is not used to guys supplicatin', she will drop you like a bad habit. If your goal is for her to accept you, then get rid of you; Sure boy, go try it.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm hoping that after enough of these types of posts you guys will see that EVERY GIRL IS DIFFERENT. What one girl thinksis "pvssy like" another thinks is "sweet". What one girl thinks is "romantic" another girl thinks is "corney". Every girl is compelled by different things. When she is with you, she has perceptions of you. "He's such a nice guy, the take-home-to-mom type". And if you go out and shatter those perceptions which drew her to you to begin with (by ACTING DJ as if it's goin to attract EVERY girl) you are fvcking up something that WOULD HAVE worked had you been yourself. Guys this is meant to be fun. Every chick is different, be you and bring your strongest self to the table.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
I don't know if you're serious, or are tyrin' to get a reaction from everyone here, like every other post these days. Yeah, go AFCish and time her how fast she runs away from you. By being AFC you are doing what MOST other guys do, which is to kiss ass and seek approval and try to win her affection by being NICE!!! Unless she is not used to guys supplicatin', she will drop you like a bad habit. If your goal is for her to accept you, then get rid of you; Sure boy, go try it.
nope what I said is actually a FACT proven by numerous girls I know and I study them CLOSELY (Especially since I'm a psychology student and my biggest interest in psychology/sociology is female social interaction and criminal psychology :p). It's BULL**** that AFC methods will scare away all girls, it will actually reel some girls in EZ... This one girl I know I did she wanted me when she saw me the evening we met cause I looked like a player, good in bed and all that. Ye we ****ed and all that for weeks I was totally myself and DJ all the time as I'm always... She didn't fall for me or actually as we've talked about later since she's one of my best friends now. She did fall for me but didn't dare to get emotional because I wasn't _serious_ enough or showing enough _emotion_ she is now dating an AFC and having the time of her life. I have dusins of those examples one better than the next.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
I'm hoping that after enough of these types of posts you guys will see that EVERY GIRL IS DIFFERENT. What one girl thinksis "pvssy like" another thinks is "sweet". What one girl thinks is "romantic" another girl thinks is "corney". Every girl is compelled by different things. When she is with you, she has perceptions of you. "He's such a nice guy, the take-home-to-mom type". And if you go out and shatter those perceptions which drew her to you to begin with (by ACTING DJ as if it's goin to attract EVERY girl) you are fvcking up something that WOULD HAVE worked had you been yourself. Guys this is meant to be fun. Every chick is different, be you and bring your strongest self to the table.
Yepp that's why I'm so openly criticising all this talk about "techniques", "systems" and ****. I just act myself which is really playaish but it always fits the girl I'm talking with or am with. Maybe that's why I always get what I want cause I adapt amazingly good and fast to situations and environments.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And maybe you are very comfortable with yourself and the girls that are *already* attracted to you notice that. This is a very good post. thank you.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And maybe you are very comfortable with yourself and the girls that are *already* attracted to you notice that. This is a very good post. thank you.
Ye well that is one thing too. I'm very comfortable with how I look because I *excuse my bluntness* know I'm very attractive/hot or whatever term you like to use... And thank you for your positive feedback =)

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What girl's say they want and what they actually want is two different things.

1. What age group are the girls in that u refer to whom prefer 'AFC's' ? If they are in the 'above 30' age group then they likely want a man whom they can boss around, control & settle down with ie an AFC for marriage.

2. If you constantly tell a woman how much she means to you, write her poems, send her flowers and be an AFC - you will loose all mystery & challenge, sure...she may love all the attention in the beginning but she will soon become bored and move on. She will look down on you as she 'has you under her thumb' while she keeps an eye open for a 'real man' or an 'upgrade'.

3. Keep up the mystery. Being a DJ doesn't mean your cold and you don't show emotions - you do, but not in excess like an AFC would.

Don't get a DJ and a player confused. They are two different things.

Yepp that's why I'm so openly criticising all this talk about "techniques", "systems" and ****. I just act myself which is really playaish but it always fits the girl I'm talking with or am with. Maybe that's why I always get what I want cause I adapt amazingly good and fast to situations and environments.
I agree with you there. Don't relly on any techniques or rules, enjoy yourself & adapt to the situation / girl. But i think telling people to become an average frustrated chump incorrect in MOST cases.

For me, i treat ladies with respect & i don't put up with sh1t. I will show them i care for them when im ready and i will make them feel 'special' in my own ways - usually just face face, verbally... i will keep up a mystery and i wont smother them or chase them away by being a supplicating AFC who attends to their every needs. I am not cold or heartless, i am not a player.

Just like everything in life. You have enough of the same thing and you get sick of it. By keeping up the unpredictability you keep them guessing & the IL up.

But it all depends on the girl, i know quite a few friends who are AFC's who are in long term stable relationships with girls - but in those relationships its the females that wear the pants & that is definately not where i want to be.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These girls are 19-24 and no they are completely into their AFCs (a couple of them for 1-2 years now)....

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
UG's

From my experience and from those of my friends who frequently get girls. The only girls looking for the AFC type guy are ugly or fat, or both! Maybe they are a little psychotic, many of them have just come out of a bad relationship, usually with a jerk type. Some very young girls go for it, I'm talking VERY young however, probably not legal for any of us. The techniques on this site work much better than afc behavior on HOT, self-confident and normal minded girls.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keep up this attitude and you will be "alone" for quite a long time. NEVER and i mean NEVER listen to anything that a woman tells you unless you are willing to ask her the same question at least 5 times and absolutely get a different answer from her the last time you ask her the same question repeatedly.. why try to reinvent the wheel when you have enough information on this website that is provided to you which includes the bible as well as posts of other men fvucking shyt up doing what you say is working when you dont have a woman?? women mean what they say BUT RARELY say what they mean! follow your own advice and u will fvck yourself in the (_|_)hole! keep up this attitude and we will all be reaffirmed about how women really think! no hard feelings! keep it up and dont forget to post all of your nightmare experiences!! good luck!

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to add, the more options or experience a woman has, the less you act AFC the more attractive you are to her..

xxBltizxx is totally correct in saying that every woman is different. And to be realistic, a woman who has dated many men is prone to be turned off by an AFC just as a man might (not written in stone) be turned off by a hottie who plans their next 2 years together on the first date.. It comes down to value.. when a woman who looks like Cindy Crawford (if you find her as attractive as i do) goes out on a date with you and presents herself as such an easy catch that you feel you dont need to put forth any work to "get" her, she loses value in your eyes..

everything comes down to challenge.. you CAN act like an AFC and still do well.. provided you are a challenge to your woman.. and i am sure that there are a few women who are exceptions to the rule but being a challenge is key.. without challenge you dont have value.. without value you arent anything in a womans eyes.. an AFC gives a woman what she wants when she wants it.. and that is anti-challenge.. and will not get you very far with women in general unless you have the next 300 years to spend trying to figure them out.. an AFC focuses on the woman, a DJ focuses on himself.. when you focus on yourself u naturally become a challenge because you place the woman second to you... AFC behavior will work with a woman during the honeymoon stage of a relationship.. but it will not once the glitter and sparks have passed and she sees the true AFC who she thought was a man that she fell for months before.. no need to reinvent the wheel.. present yourself as a challenge to women and your results with them will increase dramatically! That is what being a DJ is about! good luck!

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinetic, try out your theory and keep us posted.

balengar

Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT REVERT TO AFC NO MATTER WHAT.

I was talking to a friend of mine who got a boyfriend (a friend of mine) recently.

A couple weeks after they had been going out (last week), i asked her how her relationship was going, blah blah.

She says her boyfriend is a "nice guy"
I was like "what do you mean" she says "you know, hes just one of those nice guys" But she said it in a dissapointing tone sorta.

I was like...."uhhh, dont nice guys get cheated on?"

She says "YES, NICE GUYS GET CHEATED ON FOR GUYS LIKE YOU"

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again. It depends on the girl. Why is this so hard to grasp?

desjon

Reaction score
Being DJ doesn't mean not showing emotion. I'm a rook in here but not to the game and I know one thing.....if you think your being DJ and it's not working, they can see through you, your not convincing enough, I'm not saying sell your soul to the game but you gotta play hard or go home. Girls 18-24 their minds are still weak. Most of them are still into material things. I'm like you with the joking around, being funny and adapting to situations or the girls that you are persueing(sp) But only to a point don't be and a..hole but don't take any sh1t either. Females will say one thing and mean another, damn right the girls you've been talking to are happy with their lames for boyfriends......for now until they find something better or more challenging. I've seen it happen so many times and have friends that have gotten divorced because their wife just didn't want to be married anymore. I ask them what they did for this to happen....their answer....what ever and anything she wanted. sorry for the rant and nice to meet everyone.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again. It depends on the girl. Why is this so hard to grasp?
yep! if a girl falls for your AFC ways, chances are she herself is AFC, in the girly-girl sense. you know...a give and take relationship--you give and she takes. you will willingly pull down your grippers, and she'll slowly cut off your nvts with a butterknife, and proudly wear them as earings. when she's sick of it, she'll leave you and you'll come over here looking for answers.

look, if you're going into LTR territory, the sweetnothings are great, but it works both ways. if you accept otherwise, you're a loser. she will slowly transform into Ernest Borgnine, whilst you're saying, "but, i still love you for who you are...you are my soulmate..." yeah right, umm hmmm...

moderation, for chirst sake. less is more cuz she'll get sick of it if it's one-sided (ie AFC). you will too.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OpenMind
keep up this attitude and you will be "alone" for quite a long time. NEVER and i mean NEVER listen to anything that a woman tells you unless you are willing to ask her the same question at least 5 times and absolutely get a different answer from her the last time you ask her the same question repeatedly.. why try to reinvent the wheel when you have enough information on this website that is provided to you which includes the bible as well as posts of other men fvucking shyt up doing what you say is working when you dont have a woman?? women mean what they say BUT RARELY say what they mean! follow your own advice and u will fvck yourself in the (_|_)hole! keep up this attitude and we will all be reaffirmed about how women really think! no hard feelings! keep it up and dont forget to post all of your nightmare experiences!! good luck!
Ok people you are misunderstanding some... I will NEVER revert to an AFC state I'm just noticing that my friends are falling for them... And you would be wrong in not listening to girls... When girls that are CLOSE PERSONAL FRIENDS that share EVERYTHING with me tell me this, I know it's true. What I'm saying is that you need SOME AFCISHNESS for some girls... Some dudes need to and it works for them. I'm not saying I or anyone in particular does I'm just trying to make people understand that systems are bull****.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so what do u define as some AFCness? having some AFCness in my opinion is not a bad thing, but it is definately different than being an AFC... please explain furthur..