to add or not to add a girl on facebook?

another_nice_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a ceilidh a few weeks back and met this girl who went to the same uni as me. Amusingly, I had asked her out a few years ago and got a knocked back but she "couldnt remember how she knew me".

Anyways, we had a great dance and she actually complemented me on my dancing with the words "wow, guys are never good at dancing" and had a lot of good chat with her.

question is, would adding her on facebook look incredibly stalker-ish? She knows the people I went to the ceilidh with but even so...perhaps I should just wait and see if I meet her again...

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, stop being a pu$$y!!!!!!!!! Seriously do you really need to come to this forum and ask if you should add this girl to your facebook? Are you trying to be her friend or her lover?

If you're trying to be her lover you don't need to add her to your facebook you need to ask for her number, and a few days later call her and ask her out! If you're a pu$$y you will add her to your facebook.

Why do you complicate yourself? Ask for the number, if she doesn't give it out move on. If she gives you the number call her one day and ask her out. Simple as that. Stop complicating yourself it's not that hard you only have to make a few moves

ask for #
call her, ask her out

That's just 2 moves. This is not a scientific experiment. I have 2 links in my signature which you need to read (2 strikes rule, facebook link)

another_nice_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
OP, stop being a pu$$y!!!!!!!!! Seriously do you really need to come to this forum and ask if you should add this girl to your facebook? Are you trying to be her friend or her lover?

If you're trying to be her lover you don't need to add her to your facebook you need to ask for her number, and a few days later call her and ask her out! If you're a pu$$y you will add her to your facebook.

Why do you complicate yourself? Ask for the number, if she doesn't give it out move on. If she gives you the number call her one day and ask her out. Simple as that. Stop complicating yourself it's not that hard you only have to make a few moves

ask for #
call her, ask her out

That's just 2 moves. This is not a scientific experiment. I have 2 links in my signature which you need to read (2 strikes rule, facebook link)
was that the highlight of your day?

how the **** am I supposed to get this girl's number, pull it out my ass? I met her at a dance a few weeks back and dont have an opportunity to ask for her number. It was just a totally random meeting, its not like I see her on a regular basis.

Sometimes I wonder about posting on this forum at all if this is the level of feedback I get

A

Aazman

f283000, is right, if you have little chance of meeting her, it didnt matter if you were socially awkward. she might have given it to you. you have lost your chance now. if you will meet her again, as her then. you dont have to give a reason to ask for the number, if she asks. tell her i like you or say lets go for a date.

and this forum is for providing impartial advice- we are not here to give you a soft pat on that back. life is far from it. hope this helps you. good luck :)

and this may be like alot of other people but, reading the dj bible gives you alot of answers and saves ruining this forum.