TMK gets laid by a 10

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
DISCLAIMER. I did NOT sleep with this woman.

She is simply physically resemblant of a woman I have slept with recently.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/146648531586780044/
This doesnt really help us. Ive slept with women who look like other women too. Every guy has done that lol.

Actual pics are better tbh. Id give the girl in your link an 8 though. Cute with a fit body....but I wouldnt be gushing over her as being some goddess like 10.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay,

I'll be honest, mine was prettier, had a bigger chest and only less slight. Let's say in your eyes, a 8.482692640558.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Fellas,

This whole thread is starting to go downhill. Come on guys, we as true DJs shouldn't even be caring about this this much, if she was a 10 or a 9 or a 1. We are all better than this, every single one of us.

He says she is a 10. Great, he is the one who b@nged her, not us. We should all take his word for it and be happy for him. It's Internet conversation, it ain't like we are all heads of modeling agencies looking to hire this girl.

Is MonkeyKing yanking our chains? Probably not... But even if he is, who fuvvvvin cares.

We are all confident men who have other cr@p to worry about, like the chicks WE are all b@nging or working on b@nging.

Carry on men.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, the epeening "that's not a real 10" BS gets old here. Everyone knows that tastes and attraction have subjective components, the purpose of mentioning a number is to fix a reference point.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jur-cough said:
A 10 doesn't exist because no woman is perfect. Each woman has a flaw of some kind. Men exaggerate the women they bang. Congrats on the 7.
Honestly, anything after "9" on the rating scale is your personal preferences. I have a list of what I'm attracted to in a women, or think, and I've seen a few women who have slashed each and every one- thus being a "10."

And nice job OP, and she's a got kid. Remember that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
Agreed, the epeening "that's not a real 10" BS gets old here. Everyone knows that tastes and attraction have subjective components, the purpose of mentioning a number is to fix a reference point.
True enough, which makes the idea of a 10 all the more silly. No woman is perfect, no one is going to post a picture on here and have everyone agree the girl is a 10. Shoot, no one is going to post a picture here and have everyone agree that a girl is an 8.

Would Monkey's story be any less impressive if he had said he banged a 9? Would it have lost anything?