TMK gets laid by a 10

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Absolutely the most stunning chick I have ever pulled asked me back to her place about 5am this morning. Seriously, on the aesthetics, a 10. Like flawless naked, absolutely f*cking flawless. How the f*ck could I refuse.

Gave her some of my new found chit chat, so cheers to fireballs, apprenticedj and logical among others for the coaching. As you all attest, she bloody loved it!

What I did find weird was she kicked me out really early. So I search her out a bit online and seems she's got a kid! Things are starting to add up all of a sudden.

I have proper acute oneitis here, but I doubt it'll go any place. So I have to next. I'm going straight out again tonight.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers TT, seriously, you should see her dude. She is truly f*cking impressive.

The dirty talk really works wonders too. I was like, 'Your pnssy feels so good on my c0ck, I want your juices all over me, I wanna cnm all over you.' Threw in a bit of romantic stuff as advised too - 'I think I'm a little bit in love with you' (proper lame obviously, but went with it anyway). She was giving of the sweetest moans, like a f*cking angel singing to me. Then I told her to put my c0ck in her mouth, and she duly obliged.

I'm not usually one to say I'll never find better. But I have serious doubts this time.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
I'm not usually one to say I'll never find better. But I have serious doubts this time.
This one actually made me laugh man! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Awesome story, and as Tictac said, awesome attitude!

I can relate to what you are feeling right now, and I can also assure you if you keep up with your attitude, it will happen again!

Anyway, thanks for the story mate! And on a side note, if you can direct me to these posts you mentioned that would be wicked as well!

Cheers! :rockon:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations on your first HB10, OP. There are really some women out there that are evidence that God exists ;)

Lotus Effect said:
And on a side note, if you can direct me to these posts you mentioned that would be wicked as well!

Cheers! :rockon:
I second this request ^ What are these posts?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
Wow. Absolutely the most stunning chick I have ever pulled asked me back to her place about 5am this morning. Seriously, on the aesthetics, a 10. Like flawless naked, absolutely f*cking flawless.
Fvcking awesome. :up: :up:

Gave her some of my new found chit chat, so cheers to fireballs, apprenticedj and logical among others for the coaching. As you all attest, she bloody loved it!
Nice work. Fvck yeah.

Cheers TT, seriously, you should see her dude. She is truly f*cking impressive.
I bet, lucky bastard.

The dirty talk really works wonders too. I was like, 'Your pnssy feels so good on my c0ck, I want your juices all over me, I wanna cnm all over you.'
Sounds like you played this perfectly. Nice work.

Threw in a bit of romantic stuff as advised too - 'I think I'm a little bit in love with you'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqgW-2orQQg

Wait.....what?

I think I'm a little bit in love with you
Let me digest this one for a minute......

*after 10 minutes of deep perplexing thought*

Well, this is my take.

She's hot as fvck so she can pretty much bang any guy at any time. For whatever reason, she banged you. You pulled some swift DJ moves, you were in the right time at the right place, a combination of the two, whatever.

Bottom line she was horny, either just by nature or by you working her into a frenzy where she had no other choice than to hop on your man meat.

However, you didn't bang her AFTER you two went on a couple dates and got to know each other and that kind of $hit.

So, sounds to me like this has all the workings of a ONS.

What I did find weird was she kicked me out really early.
Yes, she giving you a sign. She's telling you: "This was a fvck, and that's all it was. Don't go falling for me like so many men before you have done. I wanted to have sex, and that's it."

I have proper acute oneitis here, but I doubt it'll go any place. So I have to next. I'm going straight out again tonight.
This is good (the latter part). However, would you still like to bang this chick again? Do you think you could have sex with her a consistent basis without turning into a full bored oneitus AFC snivelling beta?

If so, then do this:

-Don't contact her in any way for at least 3 days.
-If she contacts you before that, keep it short and simple: "Yeah, I had a great time. You seem fun." Blah, blah. Throw some mild C&F in there as well if the opportunity presents itself. THEN, after she realizes you're NOT going to turn into some AFC weirdo stalker, send her a text. If she responds, then after a few pleasantries: "I'm staying in tonight. Was going to get a movie, come over and hang out with me." <------something like this. If she declines: "No problem"

You had a ONS with this chick. IME, if you want to see this chick on the reg, the only way is to turn into a FB. And treat her as such. Don't put this chick on the pedestal just because of her looks. She doesn't want you to. She's looking for a guy to fvck, however most guys will fall for her which pushes her away. Don't be that guy. Be the guy that has fun with her and bangs her, and that's it. Nothing more.

And don't ever bring up the word LOVE around her again, ever. Not even in the heat of passion. It will end up scaring her.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212292

jur-cough said:
A 10 doesn't exist because no woman is perfect. Each woman has a flaw of some kind. Men exaggerate the women they bang. Congrats on the 7.
And don't acknowledge this guy.

jur-cough

Reaction score
A 10 doesn't exist because no woman is perfect. Each woman has a flaw of some kind. Men exaggerate the women they bang. Congrats on the 7.

New Edit

To TicTac: Wow, I wasn't expecting to see a comment like that from someone. That was really uncalled for coming from a man your age. You're old enough to be my grandpa. Take your medication old man dementia must be setting in early.

To Peaks&Valleys: I'm speaking the truth. Don't know why you want to believe in some fairy tale. The most beautiful looking woman on the planet isn't going to lurk on some dating site looking for men. A woman who had a kid is not flawless she becomes damaged goods with stretch marks, a big belly, popping a kid out make her loose. That is not a 10 because 10's are not on some dating site. He is exaggerating her looks so get a clue about women.

Last edited:

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you had an open mind to the dominant/emotional dirty talk. Hope you smacked her ass nice and hard haha.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome, you got an option to build on now. Seek more options, they smell the fact that you are f-ing a hot woman on you like cologne. Don't waste it!

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen

logicallefty

Reaction score
Congrats Sir!! :rockon:

I am with dasein, take what you have just done and build on it. Use this HB10 and how good you are feeling right now and go out there and get more pvssy. Go.. Go... Go get it done soldier!! :rockon:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
Wow. Absolutely the most stunning chick I have ever pulled asked me back to her place about 5am this morning. Seriously, on the aesthetics, a 10. Like flawless naked, absolutely f*cking flawless. How the f*ck could I refuse.

So I search her out a bit online and seems she's got a kid.
Impressive! Hate to say but would be much more impressive if she didn't have a kid.

I think women with a kid = most AFC guys. Desperate and always willing to get some.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Trump said:
Impressive! Hate to say but would be much more impressive if she didn't have a kid.

I think women with a kid = most AFC guys. Desperate and always willing to get some.
Come on Trump. Lets let the man have his moment. Not all women with kids are bad.. But many are yes for sure. He is high on his F of HB10 now. I hope he builds on it before it's gone..

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good sh1t bro.

But don't say you won't find better.

That's the thing I love about women, there are so many, each with their unique flares of beauty (higher ranked ones)

As for the guys that say "10's don't exist ...." stfu, the rating system is subjective, and I swear I've seen some 10's.

That's why I avoid rating HBs on SS, rather say "extremely hot chick" to avoid all that nonsense.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ratings of females are as unique as the individual rating them is depending one individual tastes of personality types.

Initial ratings are based on looks, again judged by the indivdual, and as you experience said woman the rating can go down as personality clashes errupt.

Looks are only part of the equasion. Personality effects at least 50% of the womans rating especially as the first few weeks/months develope as you get to know eachother.

Jmho

Epi

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one lads. It's great to have such support in the high times as well as the low.

I too was skeptical about finding an actual 10. A real '10' would be one you could trust :crackup: Therefore I doubt they actually exist in a whole sense. Equally though, there's precious little point working on a visual analogue scale if we're not allowed the maximum! It's the most objective measure for the topic. And again, I only speak for her looks. It's not like I can say I know her as a person, especially if she does have a kid.

All the same, she's got a kid, but she's still a f*cking hot piece of ass. And FYI Fireballs, yes, I smacked that. She f*cking loved that too :moon:

I know I can and will find as good, but for me, she was physically perfect. That's all I mean about doing better.

It is so true what everyone's saying about taking the positive energy and running with it. As promised, I went out again last night. Got three numbers (one from a really hot Indian chick - may be) and kissed two chicks, one literally within 20 minutes of getting in to the first venue.

I've now got the German from last week coming round to mine this evening. Hopefully gonna have some double d's in my face in a few hours :up:

Stay suave, SoSuave.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:

What I did find weird was she kicked me out really early. So I search her out a bit online and seems she's got a kid! Things are starting to add up all of a sudden.

Wow she asked you first?

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize that a 10 is going to be a world famous Model/Actress dating another famous guy with high status right? Not some Average Joe internet guy. Sounds like a troll post and you guys are believing it.