Tired of Success without an Extension

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude its been annoying

i create attraction, but i dont get the dates

there is some hesitating with a "yea maybe" from certain girls

i might be asking a little too quickly and i never implied that we should get to know each other

wth am i suppose to do when so many girls seek my attention, but then when i close they flake

im really getting tired of why that is so..(pretty much working on closign rather than attracting now )
(thinking about attraction..it isnt too hard on getting how it works

By the way I'm going to just "dish"out a question : If you decide to close a girl that somehow developed interst over u without ur efforts is it bad if u say soemthing like "so u come here a lot?"

can saying something like this and then leaving, leave a bad impression after she said her answer

Also, I have a "crazy" girl who is really hyper and kind of hot thats into me

last tiem i tried getting a date with one of her friends and it ended up with a "yea maybe" and everyoen knowing..wtf?

so im not sure if im goign to bother because she is kind of weird while i dont want a lot of gossip about me

...its really annoying

so any suggestions or something u can mention for these three things?

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
yeah. you ask too quickly. Start with an "im going here would you like to come?" and move from there. Shes under much less pressure that way.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can anyone answer the other questions i have ?

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My answers are in bold.

Originally posted by defiancy
dude its been annoying
I can imagine.
i create attraction, but i dont get the dates
You don't create enough attraction.
there is some hesitating with a "yea maybe" from certain girls
Your approach is either awkward/weird, not enough attraction, or you're approaching the wrong targets.
i might be asking a little too quickly and i never implied that we should get to know each other
Are these cold approaches or girls you already know? I'll assume you're talking about cold approaches. Maybe you ARE asking too quickly, try to establish some rapport first.

wth am i suppose to do when so many girls seek my attention, but then when i close they flake
Attention *****s. Need I say more? First off, these girls are seeking your attention because you're a cool guy (social proof, they can have fun with you, etc) , but if they are flaking because the attraction isn't there.

im really getting tired of why that is so..(pretty much working on closign rather than attracting now )
(thinking about attraction..it isnt too hard on getting how it works
Work on attraction. I think that's where your problem is.

By the way I'm going to just "dish"out a question : If you decide to close a girl that somehow developed interst over u without ur efforts is it bad if u say soemthing like "so u come here a lot?"
If you are really wondering if she frequents that place, then you can ask. If you don't care then what's the point?

can saying something like this and then leaving, leave a bad impression after she said her answer
It can give her a "WTF" reaction.

Also, I have a "crazy" girl who is really hyper and kind of hot thats into me

last tiem i tried getting a date with one of her friends and it ended up with a "yea maybe" and everyoen knowing..wtf?
High school girls. Take it with a grain of salt.

so im not sure if im goign to bother because she is kind of weird while i dont want a lot of gossip about me

...its really annoying

Tough luck.

so any suggestions or something u can mention for these three things?

- Work on attraction.
- You ARE overanalyzing, stop.
- These are young girls, they ARE inconsistent.

One more thing: You don't pick-up or "use lines" on girls you already know. That's pointless, stupid and completely unecessary. You just ask them out. Simple & Easy.
No problem. :cool: