Tired of clueless people in my life....

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
marriage with kids

Yeah,

Thanks wyldfire, but it is my marriage and my kids. I WILL NEVER marry again. I hate failure, hate it. Anyway, thanks once again and sorry for attacking you once again.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
Guys looks aren't everything...

People place WAY too much importance on it.

This forums is extremely discouraging. After reading this thread many men will no longer have the guts to approach a woman because they will be afraid that they are "annoying" her.

The truth is this.....different women have different opinions. And I'm telling you right now that not all women are going to be annoyed by your approaching them just because they don't think you're the world's cutest guy. I know Wyldfire and other snotty feminists will tell you this, but it's not true, so young DJ's out there....relax.

There's no need for men to kill themselves over looking good just so some stuck-up woman can tolerate you even breathing the same air as her. Because even if ya DID look good, she'll find SOMETHING ELSE to complain about.

Your only responsibility is to take pride in your looks for YOU, not for the approval of some other girl. Work with your physical appearance until YOU'RE satisfied, not to try and impress some girl, because you shouldn't be worried about them. If they're going to throw a fit because you want to get to know them, don't worry because you don't need people like that in your life anyway. F*ck 'em.

My only issue as far as looks go is when you do not work with the cards you ARE dealt, and you don't even care. However, this is usually not a hendrance for most men. Remember, as long as you work with yourself until YOUR happy, that's all that matters.

and you will eventually find the right woman. There's no need to go to desperate measures to gain the approval of some dumb girl who you're not even sure you're even going to want, anyway.
lol.......I wasn't planning to discourage guys from approaching women from this thread. My point was that guys are discouraged from approaching the women they want from all the negative ideas about men that's out in society....especially from the mouths of women.

In reality women love men, they can't help it. All the negativity probably comes from the fact that alot of men these days are clueless about dealing with women. That's where people who are willing to study up on the subject of dealing with women will have the advantage. Plus if you look at what women read, they're always studying us. Men should do the same for women.