tips on how to become more patient?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big weezy said:
you mentioned i should wait 10-15 days to see if she contacts me..

The thing is if I NC and she doesn't get in contact and then I do, won't it seem as if I caved in and grovelling back?

Secondly, if she does contact me it's going to be a 'hey how r u?' Type of text, should I act uninterested and make her work more to regain my interest again?

Like force her to offer a time to meet up, and then I should act wishy washy uninterested till she offers a firm time and day cos I can see.a flake coming on if I agree too quickly given her current back and forths with me.
+1 to mahoney, he hit the nail on the head! NC is misleading, because while it is a tool to *try* to raise her interest level back up, it is also an escape for YOU. It gives YOU the opportunity to step back, assess the situation, and PURSUE OTHER GIRLS. That way, you won't be so caught up with this one!

It's not groveling. If she texts you some boring crap asking how you are, just reply with something funny, and do NOT get dragged into these long texting conversations. Then, after a few days, make plans to hang out. That's it, no conversation. Just plans. Then, you find out if she's interested or not.

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
+1 to mahoney, he hit the nail on the head! NC is misleading, because while it is a tool to *try* to raise her interest level back up, it is also an escape for YOU. It gives YOU the opportunity to step back, assess the situation, and PURSUE OTHER GIRLS. That way, you won't be so caught up with this one!

It's not groveling. If she texts you some boring crap asking how you are, just reply with something funny, and do NOT get dragged into these long texting conversations. Then, after a few days, make plans to hang out. That's it, no conversation. Just plans. Then, you find out if she's interested or not.

no i mean it's grovelling if i recontact her after 10-15 days letting her know she still has me.. i followed what you did, tried to make plans to hang out.. not chit chat.. no other crap. no response.

i feel like i shouldn't have contacted at all.. she never recontacted me so obviously she wasn't interested and just enjoyed me chasing.

i think in future it's better to not bother contacting her at all if she doesn't follow up with a firm offer of a time.

BossGQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is not talking to you, she is definitely talking to someone else. Spin the plates :rockon: ...

Dont be her puppet, let her beg you for a date
:cool: