Tips on going in for the first date

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate the game.. said:
Dude I get it, you HATE texting. Lemme give this to you straight, I'm 22 and this is the way things work. Its the truth, ask anyone my age, calling is not an option so early in the game. If I did, then I can guarantee you she would react like this: "why is he calling me?" and not pick up. Then I'm totally dead in the water. You're 30 years old, girls your age expect different things then those my age.
Stop making excuses. A girl will pick up the phone if she LIKES you.

digital_sunrise

Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
Stop making excuses. A girl will pick up the phone if she LIKES you.
I'm almost 19 and I can confirm with Hate the game.

You don't call girls anymore. I've called girls and they wouldn't pick up. I would send them a text instead of leaving a voice mail or I would leave nothing and I would get text back within a minute saying something along the lines of "Hey, whatsup?" or "You called?".

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
digital_sunrise said:
I'm almost 19 and I can confirm with Hate the game.

You don't call girls anymore. I've called girls and they wouldn't pick up. I would send them a text instead of leaving a voice mail or I would leave nothing and I would get text back within a minute saying something along the lines of "Hey, whatsup?" or "You called?".

Women are always talking on their phone. They dont pick up when you call because.....

wait for it...

almost there....

they dont want to talk to YOU...

The female I talk to are usually in the age range of 21-23 and they pick up on the first ring!