tips needed for first date

another_nice_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
arranged to meet this girl from a dating website for coffee in a Spanish place this weekend.

I'm new to DJ but a girl at a party at the weekend said I was "too nice" and basically quoted back for me everything that is said here. haha

So any do's or don'ts for first date?

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her on a action date, even if its just taking a walk. Get to know her better and learn more about how she ticks. Ask questions but don't make it an interrogation. Hold off on trying to get laid since you are new. If you can do it and make it seem natural, get a little bit of kino going on.

I usually (unless she is throwing signals of lust) will just try to get to know a girl better on the first date. Keep it to an hour or two.

another_nice_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, yeah one thing I was wondering is that basically I have a kung fu class at 7.30 and Im seeing her at 5.

So would a jerk call it quits at 7, not apologize but simply explain they have somewhere to go?

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that. Just tell her you have your class later. That way you arent giving too much time to a girl. You get to know her better and also go to class. Some AFC might schedule his whole night to be with her.. cmon thats lame. You are a busy guy and she just needs to be ready when you call on her.

Jeffro

Reaction score
its fine that you have some where else to go, kung fu class sounds cool.

its a first date, but dont go in thinking about focusing on attraction.

View this as an opportunity to see if she is cool enough to hang with you! can she convince you to see her again on another date ?? :)

" beauty is common" - as some weird tall guy in a bear skin hat once said :)