Tips for running game in South Carolina?

Radagast

Reaction score
Just moved here not too long ago from New York and am going to college here in the upstate (clemson). I'll be graduating in December. I like it here in the South and plan on staying. Had a girlfriend here for about a year, but broke up in the spring and now I'm single again. These clemson/SC girls aren't biting my bait the way I'd like them to and I feel like I'm not making much progress. What do? Any advice from people with experience in this region would be greatly appreciated

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand Clemson! :mad: If you are graduating in December(2023), I would honestly be thinking about trying to get a job in a major city. Charlotte and Atlanta are not bad cities to live in and have plenty of recent graduates going there. I would avoid Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, and Columbia/Charleston. If you are bold, DC is a really livable city, but dating might be a different ballpark up there. I don't know much about Raleigh to make a firm statement on it, but I do hear it is popping off.

Radagast

Reaction score
I can't stand Clemson! :mad: If you are graduating in December(2023), I would honestly be thinking about trying to get a job in a major city. Charlotte and Atlanta are not bad cities to live in and have plenty of recent graduates going there. I would avoid Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, and Columbia/Charleston. If you are bold, DC is a really livable city, but dating might be a different ballpark up there. I don't know much about Raleigh to make a firm statement on it, but I do hear it is popping off.
How's greenville? I'm not a big fan of cities to be honest and am looking for more of an LTR sort of thing. I'm also planning on starting a farm in a few years and am very into homesteading and cottagecore stuff, so I don't think my lifestyle is compatible with city life or city girls. Know anything about gaming country/redneck girls?

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's greenville? I'm not a big fan of cities to be honest and am looking for more of an LTR sort of thing. I'm also planning on starting a farm in a few years and am very into homesteading and cottagecore stuff, so I don't think my lifestyle is compatible with city life or city girls. Know anything about gaming country/redneck girls?
I'll be honest. No hot young girl is desiring to live in Greenville, SC. The only girls you will find there will be there for other reasons than desirability. You are better off living in the boonies of Atlanta or Charlotte and knabbing a wannabe redneck girl living the city life or a girl that is burned out from the city than camping in Greenville. Otherwise, get better at social circle gaming and lowering your standards.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked at Boeing in Charleston, and it I didn't like the city at all. No cultural diversity 90% blacks, 10% red necks, city was way too small, no good clubs, over crowded, full of military cvcks in open relationships. It was my worse experience.