Tips for mackin at school dances?

venser

Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a school dance coming up with halloween as its theme. theres a girl i want to mack on whose probably going to be there.

we are only acquaintances (met once and breifly). Basically i want to treat her as a stranger(who happens to be in a class of mine).

Im positive she knows who I am and im somewhat certain she might some inkling of interest because i catch her looking sometimes. (i dont know if shes acutally looking at me or just in my general direction or waht...lol)

Anybody got any tips or tidbits on how i should do this?

all help is appreciated. thanks!

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah man.
I always wear RIDICULOUS stuff to the dances.

Last time my friends and I got neon track suits from Bargain World, glowing neon necklaces and bracelets, and those belts that have marquees on them. Mine said "Hella fly"

Trust me, peacocking WORKS at school dances. All the AMOGs will try and suck up to you because you'll be getting all the attention from the girls.

venser

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you guys know what you're talking about. cool. totally makes sense too. hmm got any good ideas then?

Red07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take yourself too seriously
I mean
A bunny costume would get laughs
attention
and compliments

But you'll be required to tuck in your balls for a bit

venser

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha thats hilarious. i definately see where you guys are going with this. ill let it stew for awhile. thanks all.