TIPS for going to the CLUB ALONE (aka "Going Dolo")

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
Man...Dolo is no good.

I hear what you're saying..but having a wingman only helps and does not hurt your game.

Remember the key word..social proof.

What are you gonna say when the lady asks, "Who'd you come with?"

It's just creepy when you're all by yourself. It's much easier and more fun with friends.

You're missing the entire point of clubbing.

Clubbing is to have fun...and when you have fun..a girl sees that you're a lot of fun..and you get the girl. It's not about hunting. And it's all about social proof and having friends to hang out with..

Going dolo changes things up..because you become one of "those" guys. Almost as bad as the wallflowers but not quite.

Plus..most ladies come in packs or in groups.. You need the wingman to distract the other honey while you go for the kill.

Having a wingman can only enhance your game..especially if you have a mentor or someone who is as good as you...
Yes clubbing is about fun but You dont have to be surrounded by friends to have fun . If you are a social person with confidence you can have fun by dancing and meeting new women all night long. Players with game dont need friends to approach women! If a woman asks you where your friends are at you can tell her they didnt want to come out that night. There is nothing creeyp about that answer. In fact it shows her that you are confident to come out to a club and enjoy the night instead of wasting it at home and staring at the tv just because you didnt have anyone to roll with.

Like someone asked earlier in this thread, Did James Bond need a Wingman?

Real Players create social proof on the spot by having a good time and engaging with fun small talk as they work there way around the crowd.

P.S. Wingmen can ruin your game if there game isnt up to par

D

Deleted member 117563

a lot of time your friends will only slow you down

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you guys about wingmen, but it's incredibly hard to find a good wingman!

If I go out with my friends we hang around each other, but most of them are taken / married / whatever, so I can't get any of them to wing for me.

So I'm going solo too...

rjd

Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest reason why going dolo is the best way to go is to look at James Bond. He never needed a wingman.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah I agree that Its a skill that needs to be learned (i.e. goin "dolo"), but its hard ay.

Its hard for me anyway, mainly because I find it hard to get into a talkative vibe when I'm by myself. I just get bored, I don't have any of my bros to bounce off, yeah, its hard.

But totally necessary to learn, because many times I find myself alone wanting to go to the clubs but not really going because I'm unskilled at rolling dolo.

I got to pick up that part of my game, ay

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
i kind of want to try this. Ah tonight for example, I was going to go to the club but none of my friends wanted to go or they were at work. I think im just gonna go out next time.