Tips for getting with a co-worker?

Swashbuckler

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I want to get with this banging cute girl at work. We've flirted nearly every time we get the chance. She and I work in different areas, but when we have interactions they're exceptional.

She's given me some hints. Like a couple days ago, I was just walking past her talking to some dude in the hall, and I'm like "Excuse Me," and she backed into me, and I smiled and ****ishly said "rude."

She always grins ands waves, kinda awkwardly, at me in the halls in the morning. She doesn't do that for everyone... I've only seen her do that for me.

She and I had lunch together in the break area, and her eyes were always glancing on my computer screen, so we flirted a bunch during that hour.

I just want to progress it. She's not a 9 or 10; she's better than average looking maybe a 7 or 8, and I have no problem landing her with my looks and personality. It's just how do I get her from the workplace to the bedroom? What tips do you guys have?

I have a fairly easy time to. Most of our co-workers are gay, lesbians, or married straight people, so there a handful of girls and then me and 3 or so other dudes. A lot of the women flirt with me... So I imagine if she was interested in me she'd get mad jealous. I've already been asked to go out with another co-worker for coffee one night, but I declined (I had to be at work 8a.m. the next morning, and she's not that attractive), but there's another girl who is pretty and she's been mad physical flirting with me at work. The girl I'm interested in caught the other girl rubbing my arms two days ago (because she hit me). She walked away immediately.

I've had fun recently catching her staring at me at work... it's fairly entertaining. She'll quickly look away. It's adorable.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my tip don't do it

Iron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you manage the work environment if the hookup/dating runs foul? If rumors spread and interrupt work productivity? Not to sound like those corny employee training videos, but sometimes a risk is more trouble than she's worth. I've watched relationships and hookups work without a hitch, while others messed up their work environment enough that one or both were separated or even fired. Perhaps it's best to use her as a girl to practice your game, conversation, but leave her in the friend-zone. Heck, women do it to us.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imma tell u a story about a man I work with named craig. This man harasses all the ladies at work touching them talking sexual to them and what not. He is a legally seperated man. He's also a manager,he even touched on my ex wife. I have a feeling things are not going to end well for him. My ex wife damned near got me fired twice don't do it.

Swashbuckler

Don Juan
Reaction score
... I just feel like it wouldn't end that way. I could always transfer EXTREMELY easily to another store. It would take 2 weeks, and I'd be gone.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say, for being so confident in yourself, you sure do rely on a lot of vague IOIs.

But as far as banging a girl you work with, I say if you want to do it, then go ahead and do it. I've done it a fair amount of times and it's never really blown up on me in any catastrophic way. Always just keep it quiet. Just because you're dating a girl you work with doesn't mean you have to go on lunches together every day or drive to work in the same car. I was always good at keeping that stuff private.

But yeah, I dont believe in any firm rules about "NEVER date girls you work with"...if a girl's hot and she wants to bang, I'm not gonna let my job stop me from doing it. When I'm 80 years old and on my death bed, I highly doubt I'll remember whatever job I was doing in 2010, but I will remember all the fun experiences I had.

Swashbuckler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I must say, for being so confident in yourself, you sure do rely on a lot of vague IOIs.

But as far as banging a girl you work with, I say if you want to do it, then go ahead and do it. I've done it a fair amount of times and it's never really blown up on me in any catastrophic way. Always just keep it quiet. Just because you're dating a girl you work with doesn't mean you have to go on lunches together every day or drive to work in the same car. I was always good at keeping that stuff private.

But yeah, I dont believe in any firm rules about "NEVER date girls you work with"...if a girl's hot and she wants to bang, I'm not gonna let my job stop me from doing it. When I'm 80 years old and on my death bed, I highly doubt I'll remember whatever job I was doing in 2010, but I will remember all the fun experiences I had.
Do you really think those are vague IOI's? I mean they are not like I wanna f you IOI's, but it's at work, so it's scaled down. There have been others, but I can't really remember them at this point. I just get the vibe that she attracted to me, so I was just looking for tips on getting her out of the store with me. It's difficult because she works different times, so I'll leave at 9 or 10, and she'll be out at 11 or 12, so it's a little frustrating.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man how old are you? There was a point when I banged some chicks at my job....when I was 17! Don't do that man your screwing yourself over it can become a very big problem. "Don't **** where you eat at".

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swashbuckler said:
Do you really think those are vague IOI's? I mean they are not like I wanna f you IOI's, but it's at work, so it's scaled down. There have been others, but I can't really remember them at this point. I just get the vibe that she attracted to me, so I was just looking for tips on getting her out of the store with me. It's difficult because she works different times, so I'll leave at 9 or 10, and she'll be out at 11 or 12, so it's a little frustrating.
I'm not saying she doesn't like you. I'm just saying...well, I'll put it like this...

I always assume that a woman is attracted to me. I don't sit around thinking, "She said hi to me...she might like me." "She looks into my eyes. She might like me." "She talks to me more than other guys. She might like me." I'd drive myself crazy if I had to rely on women's crazy, subtle signs to know whether or not they're attracted to me.

I hate seeing guys rely too much on little IOIs because it represents a lack of confidence. A girl might not show you any IOIs at all. Sometimes you gotta bring the attraction out of them. It's just a minor pet peeve.

Anyway, how do you get her out of work? Just ask her. Maybe there's a bowling alley that has a cool special on Tuesday nights. Bring it up in conversation, and then say, "It's a lot of fun. Me and you are going to go." or "Happy hour is great at (bar). Let's meet up this week." You see her enough to document all these crazy IOIs...I'm sure you see her enough to ask her out.

Swashbuckler

Don Juan
Reaction score
You make a lot of sense; it's just I've used this board for quite a while, and IOI's are used a lot, so it's like... I know she likes me... so here are some IOI's that I've noticed.

I just really like her. I noticed tonight at work I got this competition with women going on between 4 girls. They're all flirting with me... we shall see how this goes. 1 of those girls has a bf at that same work, so I don't why she's flirting with me so much. That kinda freaks me out. I don't want that drama in the workplace.

Swashbuckler

Don Juan
Reaction score
So today was really revealing. She and I hadn't worked together in a while together, so she was VERY talkative with me. She and I had a lot of fun talking and flirting, and I got really good vibes. I could list a bunch of things, but it was pretty damn straight forward that she liked me.

Below, I will not talk about my work due to legalities. I am actually not at liberty to discuss what I do online. I work in sales and she works on the technical side of things.

She brought up to me while we were talking that her friend wanted to [repair something], and she was like if he wants me to [repair] that I'm going to need a meal, a fancy one.

As always 4 hours later I thought as I was walking to my car, that's a perfect way to ask her out. I was thinking tomorrow I'd tell her I need [something] repaired, which I do, and I'd ask her, "So I have a [thing] that needs to be repaired, would you be interested for say a fancy meal in exchange?"

Thoughts? I thinks it's kind of a fun way to ask her out. After tonight, I clearly realize she is really interested, so I figured it would be a perfect way to kill two birds. Go out to dinner with her and take her back to my place let her repair my [thing] and then she'd be in my room.

And again, if things go south with her and it hurts my job. I can always transfer to another location, even one closer to where I live.