Tips for decorating my room

Volpez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a decent sized room and a king bed. I want to get some wall paintings, and repaint it all. I want it to be something a girl will feel comfy in and romantic. Any suggestions?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I suck at this kind of stuff but it makes a huge difference when it comes to bringing women back to your pad. Don't make it look like a typical bachelor pad. Get a female to help you decorate or a metrosexual male friend.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Volpez said:
I have a decent sized room and a king bed. I want to get some wall paintings, and repaint it all. I want it to be something a girl will feel comfy in and romantic. Any suggestions?
Some nice framed impressionist prints should do it. You can purchase them on E-bay for very cheap. Last year I purchased 10 and gave them away as gifts for friends who just got new places. They loved them and look fantastic. Cheers!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some candles that sit on those wire stands.

Some chics dig disco balls and mirrors.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're at the point where a girl is in your bedroom alone with you, i wouldn't give two ****s of how my room looked like. As long as you're room isn't a total **** hole, having a mattress with clean sheets is enough to get the panties dropped ;)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We used to have an apartment back in my college days where my boys and I decorated it very nicely and stocked it with nice furniture. It was very masculine but "nice". Not your normal college apartment. Let me tell you, every woman that came through the door the first thing out of their mouth was, wow this is really nice you guys have style and good tastes!

Just like its good to dress nicely when attracting a mate, you should make your pad nice when attracting a mate.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Tear Gas said:
if you're at the point where a girl is in your bedroom alone with you, i wouldn't give two ****s of how my room looked like. As long as you're room isn't a total **** hole, having a mattress with clean sheets is enough to get the panties dropped ;)
This is true, my buddy is a total slob and his room is a pigsty, by that point, the attraction is already there and they spread their legs regardless.

The rest of the house as howie said can make a huge difference.