Tips for a noob

JabberWalkie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went for a lunch date, not sure what to do now. Need kick in ass.

Hey guys, so this being my first post I thought I would tell a bit about myself before I get into it. I am 26 and up to this point I have generally been a shy wimp when it comes to females. I read one of the articles on here, which made me realize that women are not unknowable infinite enigmas. I am a graduate student (Yay, physics), so the only thing that has ever bought me any fruit was studying and practice.....why should women be any different?

In any case, i'm trying to get with (dunno if that is the 'technical' term), another cute grad student. She is fresh from Taiwan (well about 6 months) and I have previously asked on a lunch date, on the 16th.

The lunch date......went ok. I am not great at flirting ( I suck really), so I spent most of the time just getting to know her. Made her laugh, had some fun. After that date I was wayyy to into her, so I decided not to contact her until my head came back down to reality.

Now I fear i have been too weak with the flirting and have been dropped into the friend zone. Can this be saved? She said she had fun at lunch, wondering if I should call her for a second date...that or I will see her in class tomorrow.

Last edited:

Mr.Freestyler19

Don Juan
Reaction score
the flirting part u need to work on man its just too important to b left out.... always hav eye contact and a slight smile and hav fun while flirting

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop worrying about the past, focus on the present.

Next date? take her to an action-oriented date.

FOCUS ON HAVING FUN. Forget the flirting.

It's the overall picture that counts.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do weightlifting.

Oh and forget about the girl, she has probably friendzoned you. Get out there and meet more women. Practice practice practice. Don't forget to be a man, and be sexual.

JabberWalkie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think I will friend this one. She is shy+language barrier. It is like trying to talk to a piece of cabbage. She pays me full attention when I am talking, but cant get much out of her.....ah well. Maybe she will loosen up in the future, but its on to greener fields.