Tips and Tricks on Killing Oneitis.

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one other very important thing I just remembered..

DO NOT fantasise about her EVER

no more imagining what it would be like if you got together, no more running through the conversation in your head that you've worked out that is going let her know how special she is to you and win her back (it won't and she wont say what you expect or hope) and absoloutely no imagining f*cking her or kissing her or anything..

because the minute the fantasy is over you plunge yourself into a worse depression than you were in before when you remember that she isn't with you and shes off f*cking some other guy..

its hard, and I still catch myself doing it occasionally but just stop it.. go play a video game or watch a movie or something

Last edited:

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think about my one itis ex girl.. I can't help it.. I don't deny her but I accept her for what she is. She is the one that made me AFC she is the one that made me stoop low to please someone else then myself

I still think about getting back at her.. one thing that happend last weekend.. I was smoking and a girlfriend of hers asked for a cigarette.. I gave her one and also told her it's a sign of being nervous and unsure about yourself. that it is bad. My ex did not look at me until I said that. she said SMOKING IS BAD! in an angry voice.. I used to be anti smoking and now I smoke my self..

I looked at her.. girl... not for me.. I'm a BAD guy as you know.. and smoking is bad.. so that's 2 negative things that make me neutral again... I don't have a nervousness problem I have a confidence problem I need to get down on levels such as yours to have low self esteem and bring up the respect to actualy talk with you.

at the moment it felt like YEAH! ***** I GOT YOU! 5 minutes later I was kissing with another girl and all I could think was.. What the hell did I just do ?

I think once you no longer have the urge to get back at her.. then you'll be there and then you'll actualy get back at her cause you won't show any emotion... she'll be just like any other of the girls out there and that will hurt her more then saying good or bad things about her.

f00cking biatch messed up 2 years of my life and the longest relationship I had before her was 3 months.

now she's scum to me... I don't respect her anymore.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ser_i
I still think about my one itis ex girl.. I can't help it.. I don't deny her but I accept her for what she is. She is the one that made me AFC she is the one that made me stoop low to please someone else then myself...

f00cking biatch messed up 2 years of my life and the longest relationship I had before her was 3 months. now she's scum to me... I don't respect her anymore.
Exactly, I'm on the same boat as all you guys but I think i'm finally getting here. At first I felt so alone and needy. The mornings were the worst waking up and not having anyone next to you. But then I kept squashing the rising fantasies and started to remember what kind of person she made me. I did too many things for her and acted in ways I never wanted to in the final year especially. That helped but into perspective that she's not good for me, I need better and I need to take control of myself first nukka. ~Zappa

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ughhh I have oneitis with my EX GF we didnt even go out long but its just so damn hard. "I am over her" then I see her again or she keeps talking to me or her sister invites me to hang out with them and the feelings come back like somone opened up the damn dam....

Ughhh I will be driving within the next week my cars about done. Its just so damn hard when you're sitting at home and all your friends are busy and all you can do is think about your ex. As soon as I can drive and school starts tomorrow It should help Im gonna start going to the GYM and workout EVERY chance I get so ...

school
(hopefully job)
homework
workout

and try to hangout with friends that wont mention her ass... Aghh its just so damn hard Like somone said i will think im over her and be fine then I will be all depressed like i am right now its HELL ... I mean what is so ****ing special that makes us get attatched to these girls I dont even know why I cant move on from my ex I dont see what i like about her so much just AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:(

Reaction score
1. she only calls to reaffirm that you are still attracted to her. Heven help her if you should be having a good time without her.

2. It's not about you when she calls, it's about her!

3. Do this next time. When she calls say the wrong name to her. Pretend that you don't reconize her voice and say something like:

her/debby: Hello Click...
Click: Huh, oh hello Pamela...I think you forgot something here last night.
Her: PAMELA! why you **iee8***
Click: What the f*uck, Suzzie sorry is that you baby I'm sorry..
Her: Who the f*uck is suzzie you a...

So basically don't let her know about your pain. It only reaffirms that she was attractive and wanted by you. Watch her show up on your door step trying to win you back.