Tip... THE WORST-CASE SCENARIO NEVER HAPPENS!!!

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely ever come here anymore, as im sick of seeing people ask about things that are so obviously simple.

People OVERANALYZE things. You think "if I say this, she could think this, and then she'll think this, and then this will happen, and then i'd have totally screwed myself over!", or "If I did this, then this will happen, and then she'll think that... and then I'll"

Just get one thing straight... THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN! ALL THESE LITTLE NIGHTMARES YOU CREATE IN YOUR HEAD DO NOT HAPPEN!

SHE WILL NOT THINK YOU'RE SOME PERVERTED LOSER FOR CARRYING A PEN AROUND.

Next time you double-think yourself in a situation, just imagine if the girl did the same thing to you. Okay, maybe not THAT girl, not that hot HB standin over across the room. But imagine some plain average lookin chick, did the same thing, maybe askin if you did your homework for the class, or if you knew where the bus went, or if you knew where GAP was.

The point is, people are overanalyzing things. There are just SOME things that really aren't that bigga deal. Just live with it. If something does blow up in your face, learn from it, change it the next time.

Just a bit of a rant. And procrastination from learning Economics...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, a lot of guys on this board aren't succesful when it comes to dealing with hot women because they are fixated on "what if's".

They think what will happen if they give a lot of compliments, if they trip and fall, if the girl's jealous boyfreind is snooping in the bushes...

It makes no sense thinking about those scenarios. Thinking "what if" is like water hitting against a wall. It gives no flow.

Overanalysis brings paralysis.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats why I don't come here often as well...
nowdays just late at night to read one thing max...
or when I'm very bored...

Robot Rebel

Reaction score
The fact of the matter is NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN. She isn't going to put a cap in yo 'ass, she won't burn down your house, nor will she decapitate you or hurt you physically. What does this mean? You have nothing to lose! If she rejects you in some way, so what?! What's the big deal? You'll live!