time for some change

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
for the people don't know me, im a guy that is 20 years old im boxing for 3 years , still a virgin and im from holland. i had some girlfriends but they did not want to have sex:down:. so i read a lot of books but never really took some action. so my plan is to finish the dj bootcamp. i tried it once but i stopped at week 4 i think. i am a little bit shy so it is gonna be a little bit hard but funny. i made this thread to give me some motivation and it is time to play to win. btw sorry for my bad english.

goals for the next 2 months:

finish the bootcamp
graduate school

Gamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
All the best man! My only pointer is to do it with someone you have the hots for and not just any who agrees to have sex with you. I didn't, and it's been a big regret. Trust me you will have many more pu55ies in the future :rockon:

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
thnx for the advice people i made already 5 hi's and 3 small talks. im gonna read the material right now.

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got a phone number yesterday in the pub. she was easy to get but i don't gonna date her because she is not my type. i also made 5 small talks without beer

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i went to the swimming pool on Friday and approached 2 girls smiled and talked to them but it wasn't going smooth. it went like this

me : Hi girls how are u doing
girls : Hi fine and u
me : where do u girls come from
girls : bla bla bla
Now the conversation starts to get boring and i left.

yesterday i approached 3 girls in the club.
i tried a strategy i saw on this forum and it worked good. the strategy was to concentrate on all the things around u. like somebody's shirt or necklace.
that gets you out of your head and u will think faster of things to talk about.

so i saw the girls drinking beer with a straw. it went like this
me : hello girls, why are u drinking beer with a straw
girls : only one girl responds started laughing
me : do u think u are getting drunk faster?
Girl: no we always drink like that
me : where do u come from?
Girl : Poland, i need to go to my friends bye

when i look back to this conversations, i think they are crappy but this are my first cold approaches in the last 2 months. so i need some warm up conversations.