Tim "THE JERK" Watch it

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more comment, the girl Vannessa reminds me SO much of a girl I gamed for about 6 months and totally AFC'd out once it came down to getting the lay. Ahhh brings back harsh harsh memories, damn i worked from ground zero and got her ass... then couldn't finish cuz i was scared... i'm about to cry

--
PS
The guy's personality is great, quick thinker, says what he wants... i'm not soo harsh but i like him

-Cod3r

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked the guys personality with the girls to an extent. I think he went overboard a little, and if tamed down, woulda worked very nicely.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
Whenever I walk into a bar by myself without a pretty lady no hot babes pay me any real attention at all which makes me strongly beleive that girls value a guy on the types of girls they have seen him with, where as guys don't really use this system to value the girls, they generally value them by what looks pleasent to their eyes, rather than the popularity of the guys that they date.
Very true, girls' looks are the ultimate indicator of value to both men AND women.

A guy values a girl by HER own looks.
A girl values a guy by how good-looking his GIRL is.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I don't agree with how he treated everyone, but theres no doubting that the guy has a strong frame that allows women to flock to him (I love stating the obvious). Nevertheless, I have to say that I enjoyed watching Tim the Jerk. Good post.

Sly*Buddha

Reaction score
His jerk routine comes across a little like it's schtick.
A lot of ****y...but no funny.

Good confidence. Good delegation with handling multiple targets.
But he lacks genuine charisma. He never had all of the girls into him.
He just antagonized the most competitive ones into cat fighting for TV time.

I'm sure it gets him laid. But he probably doesn't have to game a lot to accomplish that.

A+ for the OB/Jerk schtick.
F- for being suave.

If you wanna game using a strong pimp hand and bully attraction out of a girls with low self-esteem. Then this is one way.

It's not an example being a man with charisma.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys like that don't neccesarily always win.They do fare better cuz they act like themselves,act more manly,etc..

But yeah If I had to chose that style and a nice guy style i'd choose his..

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
Guys like that don't neccesarily always win.They do fare better cuz they act like themselves,act more manly,etc..
Agreed. However the only thing that makes me feel a little iffy about how effective this guy was the fact that he started on top of the hill (got a running start, whatever). He was the prize not only because of his attitude, but because he was given the position of power of judge and jury by being choosen for the show.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
milrenkb said:
Personally I don't agree with how he treated everyone, but theres no doubting that the guy has a strong frame that allows women to flock to him (I love stating the obvious). Nevertheless, I have to say that I enjoyed watching Tim the Jerk. Good post.

I agree...

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the way he put out his hand to shake for the first girl he cut and quickly pulled it back when the girl brought out her hand. Kind of a goofy move, but he was able to pull it off. I thought he was being funny rather than a jerk. Anyone who can make an act like that seem harmless is a DJ in my book.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That show sucks. You can't learn a damn thing from that... because everyone is overacting for the camera. Those who don't get knocked off.

That guy's a ****, sorry. If you think you can learn anything from him... you're hitting on some truly stupid women. Good luck on that.