tight fitted slim shirts

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
You can get some reasonably priced tight fit T's from American Apparel. Spending $80 for a f*cking plain white t-shirt is just lame. I don't know what stores you have where you live, but here in L.A. there are lots of trendy boutique second hand stores like crosstraders that have loads of cool shirts for $5-$10. I prefer to buy clothes at these places. It's like buying a car, no need to buy this year's model for top dollar. Buy a used one that's still new in great shape and let the sucker before you eat the largest chunk of depreciation.
when I go out, I dress to the 9. I like nice clothes. I have a bigger closet than most if not all women.

but around the house? Wal mart wife beaters and gym shorts.

working out is the best investment you can ever make in yourself.

x0dus

Don Juan
Reaction score
If youre a tall slim guy, you probably have a small waist and wider shoulders - in which case 'slim fit' is great. The problem with normal shirts is that they are made for people who have a bit of a gut (the average guy). With slim fit theyre kinda tapered around the waist/torso area allowing you to get that crisp streamlined tucked in look - they also look good tucked out though.

once you go slim fit, its hard buying non-slim fit clothes. slim fit just makes you look so much better its unreal - of course its all my opinion. i like my clothes to fit me properly, if youre into the baggy look fair play.

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok first of all why do you want to wear white shirt to a club and end up looking like every other guy? I have the same build as you and I wear size small.