Thundercat's "Rengendade Report"

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at thundercats new website yet again and noticed he was writing a new book. He had a new report that said that most seduction stuff and gurus were lies. (wonder if he was talking about Style) Then he said he had been in the game long enough that he knew how it really works. His new book will be called Rengengade Rapport a follow up to The Art of Approaching. I started to think what makes him think he know more then me or you or anybody. I mean I'm sure whatever he has to teach us is already out there. So I started to get mad. I will be getting his book but. I'll be usisng limewire or bearshare to do it. I mean I'm sure there are guys on here who can get more chicks or can create better rapport then he can. Not saying that he is fake just that he needs a reality check.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thundercat is a whinny little b!tch,all he does is hate on RSD,DYD and anyone else that no longer associates with in the seduction scene that made it big...renagade seduction,what a toolbag!! :down:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of his free report really made sense, but then when he used it as a sales pitch for his other stuff, I realized maybe its another big marketing overhyped thing like the Annihilation Method.

I don't think he was referring to Style. In fact he just has to make up an enemy for him to seem like the good guy in all of this. After all he was "good" enough to give you that free report?

Remember theres no such thing as a free lunch.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to realize it IS a business. From gurus (yes, like me) to even him.

Game, be it seduction or selling, is all the same. Figure out their angle and YOU DECIDE if you think it's worth it.

Sift through the BS, think for yourself, read the different critiques and reviews, and THINK FOR YOURSELF.

There is no MAGIC PILL and there's a lot of BS. But for many, it's a life changing, worthwhile, eye opening pursuit.

It's up to YOU to decide.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And he did make a point that every guru is selling the style that worked for them, but it might now work best for you.

One more reason that the best way to learn what works for you is to go into the field!