Through The Eyes Of A Natural -pt#2

beyonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sort of thing happens to me all the time, i dunno why I think it's been because I've started to become so aware it alot more cause i've been looking for out for **** more.. I can tell 90% of the time weather a girl fancies me or not just by a quick glace of eyes which can be just a complete stranger I pass in the street, it has something with the eyes or the face..I can't explain it but in their eyes they go different like "glow" or get darker pupils as if they are in shock or they have seen a ghost ,..this is very sutle though as if they are slightly taken aback...usually if they are with someone they will suddenly turn to them and be playful with them like smile and make a joke or be really happy like you'll it in thie voice when they talk to the other person after they see / walk past you theyll seem like they have enthumisam in their voice more like in a happy / jolly kind of way.

It's like a) if you shine a flash light in someones eyes they can't help bein slightly taken aback, if they like you they will be like that when they see you first and b) after they have seen you usaully straight away they will try to do something (subconciuosly)to get your attention usaully with their voice or their body and if you like and u want to see if a girl likes you if you can stand in her versinty (spl?) and while being in her space say 1 to 20 no more than metres away..look at something away from her like something thats happening, could be a clock could be something on the wall anything and make sure you look absorbed in the moment of looking at what your looking at (while she can still see your face ie one half of it .. then suddenly turn your eyes to her and theres a good chance she will be checking you don't :D and it's cracks me up cause they know theyve been caught , its funny to see the look on their face when you do.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuPaF1y

2. I n d i f f r e n c e 24~7

Basically you want to not care either way for any outcome infront of you. think about the opposite happening in whatever is going on and not caring either way. it doesnt matter either way what happens. 1 person likes you. 100 people like you. it doesnt matter to you either way.

3. G r e a t n e s s 24~7

Basically think your the hottest, coolest, greatest, sexyest, fastest, best.

if your going to think about anything, think about how great you are and why your so great. think great things about yourself and think over the top.
I am sick of you talking about indifference... there is a difference, and you are not wearing rose coloured glasses! Snap out of it man!

Indifference is great, in the right situation... you have to indemnify your choice, don't say indifference, if you care about being great!