threw my vday away

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really sure whether to feel down on myself or thankful that I don't have to unload $$ on this stupid holiday.

Was seeing some chick, banging on the regular. Meanwhile she was seeing some other dude, using him for emotional support (he's a chump.. texts her all the time omg baby i love you, etc).

Anyways she finds out I was banging some other girl behind her back.

Now she canceled our vday plans and she's taking this guy out (he's paying for some extravagant dinner).

In one way I'm thankful I don't have to pay (nor would I in the first place), but now I'm alone with no sex!

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
Whats her problem? Shes seeing more then 1 man so she can't complain. Also if you are desperate for sex she'll recognise that and use that against you. Don't give her that power.
Yeah, well the other dude is a chump. She was seeing him for awhile and she was banging me. I saw texts from him like "why don't we have sex anymore?" and "I miss you." Etc.

Whenever he would call, she'd always tell me he was all up in her sh!t and she wanted to see me instead.

So yeah, I don't know what her problem is. She even told her friend that she was not looking forward to vday with this dude AT ALL. Like her pvssy shrivels up when she's with him.

I mean how can I not be desperate for sex? When she wants to have sex I just turn her down? Then what.. we sit around and watch movies? No, that's what she does with this chump.

I guess she uses me for sex, so I can't complain.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackhatter said:
I mean how can I not be desperate for sex? When she wants to have sex I just turn her down? Then what.. we sit around and watch movies? No, that's what she does with this chump.

I guess she uses me for sex, so I can't complain.

Theres no problem wanting sex. You just need to want it less then the woman or at least give her that impression.

The other guy might be a chump and getting used but guess what, so are you! She's using the 2 of you.

She's now punishing you for having sex with another woman. You're her plate and she still expects you to be loyal while she plays around. It's time for you to show this little girl who the man is.