three months...and she isn't giving it up

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a virgin.

And she doesn't seem to eager for me to isolate her...so she just says she doesn't want to lie to her parents as to where she's going.

Anyway, she's very cute and I sense that she has feelings for me but I'm wondering what the best way is for me to comminicate dissatisfaction at our lack of sex w/o coming of as desperate. Isn't even safe to broach the subject in conversation...?:confused:

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by coolguy676767
NEXT
I've been thinking about that...

Except that it seems she really does like me...

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hopeful loner
I've been thinking about that...

Except that it seems she really does like me...
Yeah but you could waste another 3 months, think about how much time you have already used on her, that you could have been getting other girls with. Unless you want a LTR with her then next her ass soon.

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by coolguy676767
Yeah but you could waste another 3 months, think about how much time you have already used on her, that you could have been getting other girls with. Unless you want a LTR with her then next her ass soon.
Well I am sort of in an LTR with her already. :/

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hopeful loner
Well I am sort of in an LTR with her already. :/
Well then you have 2 choices, either next her or start liking her for her and respect that she hasnt given it up.

Its up to you, only you can decide that. There is nothing wrong with truely likeing a girl and having LTR even if she doesnt put out, but you just have to make sure your alright with that.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hit up other girls while at the same time warming up this one

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john_1234
hit up other girls while at the same time warming up this one
Cosign
This is the only thing you can do if you plan on waiting personally if she is taking this long I would have nexted but thats just me. You obviously want to stay with her because you waited 3 months already. So just have some Fbs on the side, or else your going to be wasting months of not getting any pusvy.

How did you start the LTR without having sex first????
How the hell is she LTR if yall didn't fuvk, but then again if its HS then I understand because alot of guys I've seen go out with girls and don't fuvk until a year or so which is mind boggling.