Three *****es (not interested in) keeps messing up my mind-set

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'm trying to get on top of my game. But, these three *****es keep messing me up somehow.

Okay, so two of them are in my art class. Let's say I love talking about women a lot.

'A, B' are in the same class with me and are Asian (like me)... but not the stereotypical "nerdy" asians...

Girl 'A' is friends with a girl that used to be in love with me... two years ago, but I guess I "played" her (even though I never talked to the girl). So 'A' pretty much has a bad outlook of me when I talk about girls.

Girl 'B' is just some girl who sits at our table in that class and says I treat women like **** (even though I don't). She gets this idea just because I talk about what I like about women. And sometimes I joke around about "Oh yeah, I love blondes and big breasts" and it's obvious I'm joking around. I talk about how I only like women of they are pretty good looking, but If they are *****es, there is no chance I'd get with them. -- This girl thinks I'm a womanizer(?) or w/e.

'C' is friends with 'B'

'C' doesn't like me because 'B' most likely says how annoying I am about talking about girls when they are together (I'm not around).

---

One day 'A' comments on how my brother is SO hot, which I've always competed with him in looks. But 'A' prolly just says it to try to piss me off... and she did (but I stay quiet, and ask what she likes about him). So 'B' asks if he is really hot, and asks me to show a picture, so I show her a picture of him from my phone... and it's a bad picture. And she says something like "Oh wow he is super-hot.

It was so obvious they were just trying to get back at me for talking about women "badly". So i confronted 'B'...
"Oh I get it, you're trying to get back at me for talking about girls "badly", huh."
She says something like "what are you talking about?". So I repeat myself.
She says "ummm whatever, just shutup." And left it there.

So the next period I was like "WTF, why do people honestly think my bro is better looking then me"

So I ask a girl, and she says "No, I think he's pretty cute".
So I was like, "well who's better looks wise?"
She was like lets put it this way "Somebody can be totally hot, but if their personality isn't "cool", then it doesn't even matter."

This girl I just asked turned out to be girl 'C' because it was obvious that she was friends with 'B'... since I never have a bad attitude in front of 'C'

But other girls said that I was better looking, but seemed less mature.

First off, I'm PRETTY good looking (not just being self said), I'm NOT immature (I can hold a intelligent conversation), and these girls are ugly *****es anyways (no guy has ever been head-over-heels for them).

I'm just pissed off that they keep giving me bad looks everytime I make a comment of something. Or even backtalk to me when I'm making a point.

---

What should I do or say next time they backtalk to me/ disrespect me/ or if they give me bad looks/ etc. It's driving me insane. I've been doing so good until these *****es.

Chronix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id just tell them "If you are going to act like little kids then Il treat you like ones, And I dont like little kids" and leave it at that. Lets see what others have to say though, im not too expierienced in this.

Reaction score
Why are u wasting ur time talking to chicks u know that u won't have any chance with? It's a waste of time move on and talk to some other chicks, if their ur friend then just keep on busting their balls and enjoy it don't take it too seriously. Last advice what other people say about you is none of ur business, DJ is confident in himself and don't give a sh*t about what others think.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to mention this... I don't talk to THEM about girls. I talk to the dudes around, and they eavesdrop and comment on it all the time as if I asked them. Anymore tips?

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're insecure. Blame it on the girls or whatever, the first thing you have to do is stop caring about how much hotter people think your brother is than you are. Then you can start ignoring these *****es and get on with you game.