threaten some 7th graders???

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so basically im good friends with this girl i know. She has a little sister whose in 7th grade and gets made fun of at school all the time. I have no idea why shes actually a cute girl but yea. Im thinkin about walkin up to these little punks and threatening them. I figure id tell them that if they mess with her again id **** them up. I dunno if this will make the problem worse tho. I mean two things could happen.
1. They stop harassing her and she gets on with her life.
2. They ignore me and i have to hit them.
Buy the way im in 10th grade right now. I really dont know what to do. Any advice?

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.. Well its not illegal to knock them around but you are older than these punks. Just tell them to knock it off in a polite but serious manner

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...you might not have to threaten them. You probably don't wanna resort to physical violence, cuz you being older and all...that wouldn't look good. So is she like getting picked on on her way home from school or something? Maybe you should walk her home someday. Seeing her with an older guy could help discourage them right there.

Me, I wouldn't threaten them...but I'd light into them basically telling them to grow up, that being an upperclassmen, I can make their lives a living hell when they get to high school, destroy the reputations, blah blah blah. Basically use status to scare them into leaving them alone.

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
well these kids make fun of her in school and out of school.. She cant even go out ice skating with her boyfriend because these kids just harass the **** outta her. Its mostly girls who i cant really talk to but this one kid put a nasty sign on her back. i plan on talking to him...

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah man do it. I done that for my friend's (a girl) little brother, who was getting bullied because he wasn't good with people.

Don't get mad about it (confident people don't get soo mad), just let them know that you're looking after this person, and if they mess around, they've got you to deal with. Possibly stern words?
Or get the boy up against a wall and ask him ever so politely "Whats the ****ing problem?", maybe rough him up a little. A little slap?
No need to get too violent tho, that'd be as wrong as it was dumb.

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
HA today the kid who put a note on her back got expelled for fighting. I dunno if im gonna talk to any of the other kids though. Well see.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
goldenrocker91 said:
HA today the kid who put a note on her back got expelled for fighting. I dunno if im gonna talk to any of the other kids though. Well see.
Ha ****ing Win!

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ha send ur little brother who is in 6th grade ( if you have one) over with brass knuckles and have him knock their teeth out .... if brass knuckles arent enough Im sure a stun gun would rock their world-- lol

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
nice thing about spending time in eastern ukraine is that most 12 year old boys are too busy drinking vodka to worry about picking on people. in saying that, there are some 7th grade boys in the usa that could beat the s*** out of just about any poster on here. some 7th grade american boys sport more facial hair than i could hope to grow in a few months of not shaving.

personally, my sphincter muscle quivers just by reading that post. my money is on the 7th grade boys. i say they kick your a$$ and take your lunch money.

crucial

Reaction score
im in 8th grade and if someone messed with my sister in 3rd grade i'd beat their ***

Dandrufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same, but getting made fun of and bullying are two different things. As far as your situation goes, two things. First off, if anyone actuall hits her, just find the kid where no teacher can see you, throw him to the ground, then calmly tell him that you'll beat his brains out if he does that again. With the teasing, the best advice I can give is to tell her to ignore them. As cliche as it sounds, most of the time these people are looking to get a response and don't really have anything against their victim. Worked for me anyways.

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Absolutely not, if you threaten 7th graders you'll come off as a bully and well...that's not an image you want to have, especially if you don't intend to.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen, ur not a wussy and ur not a girl either, ur not bully nor u are a b1tch..

listen, find those 7 graders, tell him straight up.. in a nice tone but stand tall

"listen guys, i dont feel like beating the **** out of you guys, so just cut the bullsh1t. i dont wanna come back and find out that you gus didnt listen to me because i dont like ppl who dont listen to me. so im going to make this vist nice and short. im hoping there wont be another one understood?"
and make sure the girl is beside you..

INBRACE UR mascuaulrity(sp?)

u dont need to yell or swear at them this makes u look like a coward. ur in 10 and their in 7. when i was in 7 ****ing grade 9s look big to me. u will look big to them. tell them striaght up.
im in grade 11 and i see this **** all the time. its dumb. and its a big sign of incensureity,

this kid who looks and dresses like a fag at my school yet hes nice. he doesnt even talk, he does his own thing, hes nice.. and ppl pick on him.. last week ppl were pushing ihm and threw an apple at his head and made him cry. i told that kid to appolize and not to **** with him again. (of course i sounded threaten because they were in the same grade as me)
it shows how incesure u are that u need to make fun or pick on others so Ppl CAN RENCONGIZE U. thats patheic

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
The last guy meant 'embrace your masculinity'. :p I'm only kidding kuta....:D

What he says is true, keep your ground, they will look up to you.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigw said:
The last guy meant 'embrace your masculinity'. :p I'm only kidding kuta....:D

What he says is true, keep your ground, they will look up to you.
lol, i dont listen in english class :p