Thoughts on this girl

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have hung out with this girl 6-7 times. I'd say she is a HB 7-8 depending on who you ask. no close

You would figure she would sleep with me. I saw pictures of her ex boyfriends and none of them were special at all. To be fair, she never compliments me on my looks and literally has no reaction to any of my touching or kisses. She just lays there, cold, no reaction, whenever I kiss her neck or face.

NEXT?

Last edited:

\\mattyice//

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she is testing you, with all the points you said about her she doesn't seem like a high quality women.. I wouldn't waste my time with her.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
\\mattyice// said:
Sounds like she is testing you, with all the points you said about her she doesn't seem like a high quality women.. I wouldn't waste my time with her.
low quality but wanted to bang :)

testing for what?

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF dude??? She's got so many blaring red flags. Jump ship. That "haven't had sex in over a year" thing is a lie. She's trying to manipulate that one, and make you feel like you're going to be the magical d**k that transforms her from wild to wife.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
-She has admitted to me she's slept with over 30 guys at the ripe age of 22
-Had admitted to once making out with a girl
-She had formally worked in some adult entertainment job
-Has a tramp stamp
-Admitted to multiple one night stands
-Daddy issues
-She told me she hasn't had sex in over a year since breaking up with her ex boyfriend.
-Told me she sees a therapist every week and is bipolar but medication takes care of it.
How can you get your d1ck up for such a trashy chick

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like she finds the company comforting but there's no heat going on. She's probably used to pump and dump and likes the snuggling for security's sake.

The therapist might be telling her to go celibate while they work on her issues, but there certainly seem to be a lot of those.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to bang. I wont catch feelings.

I'm thinking to invite her over again and this time I won't cuddle and will put on a movie and wait for her to feel insecure and get close to me

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you ask her to cuddle, especially when you haven't banged her yet?

I see a lot of my former self in you. Spoiler alert: you're not going to bang her.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... This chick... TOLD you she has fūcked 30 dudes. Won't let you kiss her nor smash... You ASK her to cuddle... And then you proceed to cuddle for the duration of a movie...more than once.

My good dude, you don't deserve to smash.

Read the DJ BIBLE again fam, you must not have been here long enough

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7 to 8 timed you hung out and yet to bang? Is it not obvious you should have bailed out ages ago?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not every girl is gonna give it up right away, especially since this bish did not find me attractive at all before we hung out, just surprising this sloot hasn't

i'm not tripping over her past as I'm not trying to wife her. She looks very good to me and I want to bang and just wondered if anyone had tips

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all these meds she is pretty much a dried up zombie. You been on here 2 years apple
why are you trying to smash trash? You are a cuddle gf right now. If you didn't have rep, I'd call troll. Jesus bro get your head right.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
not every girl is gonna give it up right away, especially since this bish did not find me attractive at all before we hung out, just surprising this sloot hasn't

i'm not tripping over her past as I'm not trying to wife her. She looks very good to me and I want to bang and just wondered if anyone had tips
She's not gonna bang you. Period.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah there are plenty of other girls you can bang out there that are attractive but without all the hangups & issues. Get out there and find them!:yes:

Fugitive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprised no one has stated the obvious yet. Because she has banged so many guys and its never got her anywhere she goes into every situation telling herself not to bang the guy too early. She knows she's been guilty of giving it up too early in the past.

Very interesting that she refused to drink. Suggests again that she is trying to stop herself banging you and knows the drink will make her do it.

I would suggest you persist. Do not hug her, go a little cold contact wise. Encourage her to drink. If she refuses say to her "come on lets not be boring lets have a drink together and enjoy the night" or say "I'm not drinking if you're not, and that's no way to spend a night is it, 1 drink?"

She'll give it up if you play it right. Wouldn't advise you get attached or get into a relationship with her though as she sounds messed up.

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar thing happen to me a year or so ago, I got a little farther than you one time, but that involved a bottle and a half of wine and she smoked some weed.

I concluded that she liked the attention of a good looking guy who treated her nice but she wasn't really attracted to me. I went no contact once I realized that. If I'm not making out with a girl by the second date I move on.

I think your probably wasting your time, but who knows. good luck.