Thoughts on this daygame opener?????

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys - Is this a good daygame opener.

What with it having been valentines day this week - I was thinking of opening with:-

Me: So, let me run this by you to see what you think of this

HB: Go ahead

Me: Ok - On valentines day, one of my friends rings me up frantically. She's stuck at work all day - she forgot it was valentines day and hasn't bought her bf anything. Yeah, a girl forgot valentines day!!!!

HB: Shock shock horror.

Me: ANYWAY, she teaches at a school, and could no way get out and buy anything. So, I work in a busy area and she begs and pleads with me to buy something for him. I eventually cave in, and reluctantly buy some chocolates and a card for some dude! (I used self service so no-one would think a dude was my valentine!) Anyway, what do you make of that? A load of panic for nothing or what? Do you think valentines day is worth all the effort
HB: Answer + convo about dating etc.

------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Obviously its opinion opener, and I thought it was pretty good...but is it a bit gay to involved buying sh!t for a dude??

I just figured its quite light hearted and funny. FYI I intend to use this to open some chick in my area who works at a bar??

Thoughts please

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry about the multiple threads. My browser went a bit nuts when I submitted.

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok then, do you think it is stupid?

The thing is, game tends to be all about being cool etc. But, I am a fun person, and I like funny stories etc. and have a sense of humour, so I would like to include that in the way I approach?

What you think?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that your "game" is stuffed with horse sh*t. And too wordy.

Try this:

Walk over and say "Hey, I saw you from [wherever you first saw her at] and I wanted to mee you."

Take it from there.

None of this "opinion opener" horse sh*t, a woman appreciates it when a man knows what he wants and goes out to get it.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:

Try this:

Walk over and say "Hey, I saw you from [wherever you first saw her at] and I wanted to meet you."

Take it from there.

None of this "opinion opener" horse sh*t, a woman appreciates it when a man knows what he wants and goes out to get it.
Agreed. Words don't ever really matter. Keep it short.

And your story is about YOU buying valentine's day gifts for SOME DUDE. i.e. doing something for a girl you aren't even sleeping with, like a wvssy chump.

You don't see what's wrong with that?

But did you try it out?

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:

Try this:

Walk over and say "Hey, I saw you from [wherever you first saw her at] and I wanted to mee you."

Take it from there.

I'd go with something like this, with a genuine smile on your face. No point beating around the bush, short, simple, friendly and direct.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F!DELITY said:
Guys - Is this a good daygame opener.

What with it having been valentines day this week - I was thinking of opening with:-

Me: So, let me run this by you to see what you think of this

HB: Go ahead

Me: Ok - On valentines day, one of my friends rings me up frantically. She's stuck at work all day - she forgot it was valentines day and hasn't bought her bf anything. Yeah, a girl forgot valentines day!!!!

HB: Shock shock horror.

Me: ANYWAY, she teaches at a school, and could no way get out and buy anything. So, I work in a busy area and she begs and pleads with me to buy something for him. I eventually cave in, and reluctantly buy some chocolates and a card for some dude! (I used self service so no-one would think a dude was my valentine!) Anyway, what do you make of that? A load of panic for nothing or what? Do you think valentines day is worth all the effort
HB: Answer + convo about dating etc.

------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Obviously its opinion opener, and I thought it was pretty good...but is it a bit gay to involved buying sh!t for a dude??

I just figured its quite light hearted and funny. FYI I intend to use this to open some chick in my area who works at a bar??

Thoughts please
If the results were good, then you should go with it. Simple.