Those women with personalities!

Women w/ attractive personalities

• Yes I do too

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Sorry I'm a shallow b4stard, only pretty p | jssy for me!

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:woo:

I find girl's that have a fun personality to be attractive even if they are around the '6' category.

To me they gain around 2 HB points just for that

So what about you guys? do you dig above avg chicks that are bubbly, sweet and funny?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No i tend to prefer the dolled up Barbie Doll plastic look with an IQ of 80. NOT!

How's bout an HB 10 with those same personality traits .. i know one and she's crazy about me :)

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, 1 to 2 HB points can definitely be made up by that groovy wanderlust which some women seem to possess...I find myself falling for girls with that devil-may-care attitude. Makes for some weird situations (especially considering I have that attitude) but they are usually light-years ahead where it counts ;)

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personality sure goes a long way with me. I'm not strict on the whole physical appearance criteria, i'm attracted to many different body types, and looks. However, it takes quite a bit to meet my personality standards.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta have my cake and eat it too my friend.
I rarely compromise on looks (tons of attractive girls out there) and I prefer the ones that can walk and chew bubble gum at the same time (Still a lot of them out there).

Personality and looks are both good things but compromising on either one is selling yourself short IMO. Hot girls who think are dead irresistable in my mind. I still talk to everybody, meaning girls who are one or the other but I only remember the ones who have both.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
errrr...

Depends what you are talking about... If its a relationship, then obviously the girl is gonna have to have a good personality, but if its just f*cking around and having fun, then i dont give a damn about their personalities, because I wont even know them for long enough for that to matter:rolleyes: :crackup: So as long as she is HOT all is good in my books, let her future husband worry about her personality:D

Laterz...

sandinista

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding a girl with a decent personality?
If only.

No, looks don't mean much really. If there was a 10 / 10 stunning girl with an empty head with nothing to say, or a 3 / 10 with a fun, adventurous, funny personality, i'd go for the latter.

A great personality is a rare find (in men & women), & i've learned that these people are the one's worth knowing. Why would you seriously want to spend time with someone who has nothing to say / do?
If their biggest achievment in life is being born with better looks than other people then, well, thats just sad. i think they're the real losers. The only thing sadder is people who respect them simply because of their genetics.

GrimPhallic

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all matters on what YOU are looking for. Yea the personality to me def gives a bump in appearance. I dated an HB7 with a good personality for a few months and she had a large impact on my life. She also fvcking cheated on me and it hurt. Of course you actually 'fall' for the ones with great personalities. I mean I am somewhat conceited I guess, and that girl did not deserve me appearance wise, but something about her personality attracted me hevily.