This weekend go out and sarge!

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen , it's been a busy time for all of us , what with end of year exams for the uni students , finals for the high school babyDJs, and for those of us with jobs the usual end of year mad rush.

You can tell this cos the guys who usually go out and sarge have been strangely quiet, I haven't read a field report in weeks.

So here's what I propose, the weekend coming up is right before xmas , right before the holidays and the malls , street markets and cultural centres of your town will be packed with skank.IN the northern hemisphere it'll be cold so y'all will need a hottie to keep you warm in bed.In the southern hemisphere it's summer so chicks will be frisky in thier summer frocks :D

Therefore I propose everyone try to bust at least three CAs this weekend. Go for good closes and go for the throat and let's see some field reports , time again for everyone to put their money where their mouths are.

Remember , sarging is the reason for the season!

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 100% right Walden!

You can expect another Melbourne DJ field report very soon. To take a break from the usual pubs and clubs, this time it was a daytime beach sarge.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
A LOT of college girls are just getting done with finals this week and looking to unwind. ;)

In all honesty, I'm looking to cut loose a little myself...I've been all into setting up my house for the last two weeks and need a break.

aguynamedwill

Don Juan
Reaction score
here's a field report for ya.

last night i went to the mall and saw a chick i wussed out on asking last year. all i said was hello. i'm a puss, and i need some motivational biatch-slapping. I feel like i'm falling back into AFCland.

*edit* I think what I need is to just go out there and do this on a regular basis. I just did some affirmations and already feel better.

gator-

Reaction score
Sorry to break this to you, but if you still cant talk to random girls, you never left afc land.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did that the weekend that was, also was out yesterday but that was to get drunk with my friends... Just got back to my hometown. Will be going out partying tomorrow though!

It's abit lame for me to do pickups in my hometown since I live a 7 hour ride away and going back in 2 weeks and I'm seeing some girl here anyways. But I'll see if I won't bag a ONS or not :)

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sarging thus far has been one shutdown and a number that my PDA "lost" if anyone knows how to amke a machine feel pain I'd love to hear it :D .

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen man. Tomorrow night I'm hitting up two parties with a new girl that is showing a huge IL in me. Monday we were talkin and I was teasing her about not doing her homework, so she came back with "Are you going to spank me cause I'm a bad girl?" I told her "Yeah, just let me find my ping pong paddles." Definitely got her digits on the spot.

If I remember to do a field report I will, but no guarantees. Depends on if I'm sober or not ;)