This Video displays something

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some of you hate this guy's guts but since I've seen this guy doing

Anti bullying and Kidnapping experiments to initiate change I've started to appreciate his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCl...i2d9HtmX-9-ibTn26jCpvM&feature=c4-overview-vl

If his video is real and all the pick ups are true then it just goes on to prove that "Be Yourself" really works.

I, do realize that the proper video would've been showing the number of times he got rejected so we could judge the

rate of success but com'on like someone said not doing anything leads to masturbat!on haha

What do you guys think ?

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's saying awkward things, but saying them confidently with a smile and good body language.

It goes to show that it doesn't matter what you say/do that counts, it's how you come across.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think girl's probably know in back of their heads that he's tape-ing it. That dude is built and is fit.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These days people are making money off of doing things like these---another avenue to make money ***my idea (if anyone uses it make sure you compensate me)**

Debunking these videos and showing if they were fake or how true they were. That channel would definitely make more money compared to these pranksters since these days

everyone is doing that. It's like a fad. Debunking videos would be like a new trendsetter.