this one chick

Reaction score
yeah well today I snuck out the house while my parents were attending my sisters NHS celebration thing and I went to my friend's mom's b-day party and another friend of mines showed up with his GF. This girl really likes me and because of my Don Jaun ways and charm thanks to this site, she digs me but she cant do anything about it. Her BF is my buddy and I definately won't do anything wrong like that.(I have values)... Well today I saw them for the first time since I got out of jail and man do you guys ever get that feeling from a girl's eyes that she wants you real bad but she can't have you because of certain circumstances and so she makes the amtosphere awkward because she gives off a vibe of unhappiness? Man I've never felt this kind of vibe and its real weird. She kept her eye contact with me the whole time I was talking to the fellas. The whole time! And when I looked at her or her BF would look at her she would just put her head down like if she was in shame. I don't know but its kinda strange. real strange and I thought I'd like to share and see if anyone else has been through this kind of situation in one form or another.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf are you doing?
dimebag, you are on house arrest .
that means stop leaving the damn house.

jeeze louise , if you get caught how the hell is that going to help you any?
its going to get your ass in more trouble .

get your ass back in the house and bid your time.

when this is over with , then you can go out and have some fun.

Reaction score
until the end of the month. That is if my mom puts in a good word on my behavior

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I remember you saying the reason you went to jail was for drug charges. Why were you sent to jail for this? I always thought that in most cases with minors they just send them to some sort of rehabilitation program and then they maybe spend a little time in juvey, depending on how much drugs they had and what kind. But I didn't know they sent you to jail.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
I think I remember you saying the reason you went to jail was for drug charges. Why were you sent to jail for this? I always thought that in most cases with minors they just send them to some sort of rehabilitation program and then they maybe spend a little time in juvey, depending on how much drugs they had and what kind. But I didn't know they sent you to jail.
$10 says dimebag lies about jail.

Reaction score
teencraft, I've been here way longer than you and I know more sh*t than you and I don't need to be a f*cking jew and lie about stuff on the internet. Thats as dumb as having thread fights so go suck a d*ck...

Well they sent me to jail because drugs are apparently illegal. I'm on probation for 6 months and I got my first meeting next tuesday and I'm getting drug tested and I really hope the stuff is out of my system because before I went to jail I was smoking more than the f*ckin trans-siberian

Reaction score
DD, can you tutor me? It seems I'm a fucking dumbass and I need help ruining my life even further.

Reaction score
well dude, its really really easy to ruin your life in a few moments you just have to use your imagination but I don't recommend it. Go join the baseball team kid.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lay the **** offa him, ****s. Weed is a magical thing, a beautiful thing lol. thats a bithc bro, what'd u have, and how much?

As for the girl thing..forget her. She remains in the relationship because shes happy...not much u cna do, hes ur boy. If she wasn't into him, she'd have left him already.

Reaction score
Thank you for the THC support....It truly is a beautiful thing because it doesn't cause addiction, it doesn't cause overdoses and theres no need for rehab. Bud is bud and if you guys smoked some good quality dank nuggs you would change your mind about how bad or a big deal bud is...

I don't really care about that girl, she lets her bf *** inside her when shes on the rag

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
Thank you for the THC support....It truly is a beautiful thing because it doesn't cause addiction, it doesn't cause overdoses and theres no need for rehab. Bud is bud and if you guys smoked some good quality dank nuggs you would change your mind about how bad or a big deal bud is...

I don't really care about that girl, she lets her bf *** inside her when shes on the rag
Well, I personally don't think weed is all that bad, and if used on occasion (not too much though) can actually be beneficial, but it can also be addicting. The drug itself is not physically addictive, but it can be psychologically addictive.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in the mood of 4.20...i posted i the wrong thread.