This is why young men BANG Milfs

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I came across this on another message board. And who ever wrote this was right on the money.

"OK, here's my two cents on why young guys like MILFs.

MILFs are sort of untouchable in a sense. When there is a mother like figure, we see them a certain way, with a certain sense of motherly/older attributes, like responsibility, respectability, nurturing, somewhat proper....

So the ability to break this "mom" out of her role in society, and get her into the sexy role, is a turn on for guys. Young people are supposed to be sexy, more carefree.... But to get a "motherly" figure into that sexy role is sort of taboo, and this creates quite an erotic effect in the young guys mind....."

Lets face it.... a lot of young guys are RAKES.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Happy Huntin!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, man MILFs/cougars know what they're doing...and are in my experience more sexually open (read: FREAKIER) than younger girls!

I've been orally serviced by a 35 year old cougar and OMG it was outta this world! Haha, she blew me while i watched a movie...how sweet is that???? The movie was "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" ...weird hey?!

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
Haha, man MILFs/cougars know what they're doing...and are in my experience more sexually open (read: FREAKIER) than younger girls!

I've been orally serviced by a 35 year old cougar and OMG it was outta this world! Haha, she blew me while i watched a movie...how sweet is that???? The movie was "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" ...weird hey?!
Hahahaha, seems like you've had some milf lovin..hahaha. Anything that a guy tells me a milf did....NEVER..... suprises me. They are soooo HORNY.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man... this MILF tossed my salad... guys seriously... get high and get ur salad tossed while she jerks u off... OMG it was amazing... ya she was realy freaky... she wanted to video tape **** too...crazy stuff!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MILFs are fun because there's no illusion of relationship, it's all about her trying to prove she's "still got it" and man, can some of them be convincing.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
MILFs are fun because there's no illusion of relationship, it's all about her trying to prove she's "still got it" and man, can some of them be convincing.

LOL!

I've been bored outta my f.ucking mind recently so I came up with the perfect way to throw some variety back in my life. I decided I'm gonna start taking care of my sexual fetishes one by one, starting with trying to cop me a milf. I just started sending out myspace bootycalls to random milfs in my area. I swear, myspace has got to be the best bootycall tool ever invented.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
hahahahahahaha, And many of them are just waiting for young guy to relieve ALL of their sexual frustrations. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think im gonna start trying to hit on woman a little older then me. im only 20 so maby 30 would be a good age. I just feel more mature then girls my age anyway. I cant talk to them cause there is really nothing to say. They are still in there "little girl highschool faze"

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was gett'n into trouble until recently. I think its cause all my friends now have a few years on me (like 3, 5,8)

Super_geek

Don Juan
Reaction score
So would any of the MILF veterans mind sharing how they met/hooked up with these milfs in the 1st place? Im interested :)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a HB9milf and a HB8milf at el pollo loco but they each had a young child with them, total game killer!

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MILFS are awesome... but ya gotta watch out for stds ;) They're old and they've been around the block... many times. THey know what they're doing, because they've had so much experience!

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RAKE: immoral pleasure seeker: an unrestrained indulger in pleasures and vices.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rake: A garden tool used to gather leaves.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
They are not taboo. It is stylish and chic for gayish/young American dudes to go out with older women. All the "cool" dudes do it. What most of you guys don't know is that many of those "cool" dudes are gay. Remember, Hollywood is filled with gay men who are still very much in the closet. Remember all the theater majors in college? How many were gay? MMM, makes you think.

I would suspect that you either want them because (1) you have issues with your mother (2) younger American females have become so fat and unfemine that you don't equate them to females.

Ok, at the count of three flame me. Call me a troll.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
They are not taboo. It is stylish and chic for gayish/young American dudes to go out with older women. All the "cool" dudes do it. What most of you guys don't know is that many of those "cool" dudes are gay. Remember, Hollywood is filled with gay men who are still very much in the closet. Remember all the theater majors in college? How many were gay? MMM, makes you think.

I would suspect that you either want them because (1) you have issues with your mother (2) younger American females have become so fat and unfemine that you don't equate them to females.

Ok, at the count of three flame me. Call me a troll.
:crazy:
Sure.....It's sooooooo GAY to bang the hell out of a HOT MILF. You would have to be REALLY gay to do that. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Cougars, for the most part, are past the games and drama younger girls live for. When out in packs hunting thier prey they're usually single minded in thier pursuit. They want the c0ck. C0ck only.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
I came across this on another message board. And who ever wrote this was right on the money.

"OK, here's my two cents on why young guys like MILFs.

MILFs are sort of untouchable in a sense. When there is a mother like figure, we see them a certain way, with a certain sense of motherly/older attributes, like responsibility, respectability, nurturing, somewhat proper....

So the ability to break this "mom" out of her role in society, and get her into the sexy role, is a turn on for guys. Young people are supposed to be sexy, more carefree.... But to get a "motherly" figure into that sexy role is sort of taboo, and this creates quite an erotic effect in the young guys mind....."

Lets face it.... a lot of young guys are RAKES.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Happy Huntin!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Yep, that pretty much sums it up right there.