this is why you don't go after your friend's EX

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FLGuy said:
What I think is really funny is the " ol' dirty basterd" of a friend, thought he was being slick and ended up being the one who got played.

For real. It's one thing if he's just a dirty opportunist, trying to get some booty. But the fact that he's trying to parade her around at parties, like she's his girlfriend.....he couldnt have gotten owned any worse.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Seriously though, at some point a chic is gonna meet your friends if she's more than just a hook up, and if she's just a hook up, you should be prepared for the "why don't I ever meet your friends" business.
I keep broads at arm's length. They don't meet my friends unless it's just in passing. And I don't have many friends. And I have a very, very small family. So it's not like they're running into them.

Let's put it this way, I have about 10x more ex-girlfriends than I have current friends.

Eventually the broads want more than I'm willing to share and they leave. Sometimes it takes 'em a month, sometimes it takes them a decade. That's how it goes, and that's just fine with me, because I like new broads. Forced turnover creates new opportunities. :yes: