This is why true players are popular with the ladies

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to post this in tips for yall after it was pushed far away on some page in the discussion forum.

anyway i got bored and was looking through online ads, this would be the first time i came across an ad as amusing as this one come straight from a woman:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Because, in all honesty, there are many types of players.......I don't like guys who lie, hide insecurity behind false pretenses, or purposely deceive or take advantage of people.

But I love the ones who understand the concept of charm, charisma, being laid back, subtle, yet not a tad boring...and, yes, having a bit of "game" when it comes to getting women. Listen up men!

Basically, I've reflected on my life, the men I've been attracted to vs. the ones where it hasn't worked out. The "players" never have to ask for anything or be demanding. They already know they have something coming to them. They always know how to treat a woman and really live! I never know what they're going to say next.

They are nurturing, affectionate, passionate, loads of fun, smart, always smiling, ok sometimes ****y, but always sexy with just enough heart and humility to prove that they are real people who care for others. They are always busy, always driven, always willing to give 100% of their honed, likeable personality to the person who's company they're sharing.

Now this has nothing to do with the fraternity boy mentality that's normally associated with a "player." This has to do with having something I want - and not having something you need to sell to me.

-----------------

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt

They are nurturing, affectionate, passionate, loads of fun, smart, always smiling, ok sometimes ****y, but always sexy with just enough heart and humility to prove that they are real people who care for others. They are always busy, always driven, always willing to give 100% of their honed, likeable personality to the person who's company they're sharing.
This is exactly what my description of a true Don Juan is.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now this has nothing to do with the fraternity boy mentality that's normally associated with a "player." This has to do with having something I want - and not having something you need to sell to me.

-----------------
That right there is what I took from this - if you are truly outstanding, you don't need to sell it - women will WANT it.

dj_spain

Don Juan
Reaction score

But I love the ones who understand the concept of charm, charisma, being laid back, subtle, yet not a tad boring...and, yes, having a bit of "game" when it comes to getting women. Listen up men!
They already know they have something coming to them. They always know how to treat a woman and really live! I never know what they're going to say next.

-----------------
That's probably the best description of a DJ I have read on this site. In a bunch of sentences you have managed to explain something that the DJ-Bible isn't capable to explain with loads of posts.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to do with having something I want - and not having something you need to sell to me.
BOO YA!