This is the most POF-est profile I've ever seen!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that dude who was shot down in Easter Europe, from a stealth bomber, (I think they made a movie about it) he lived in the forest and ate bugs.

I'm pretty sure if any of you guys were starving, you'd eat bugs too. And while you were eating them, you'd be thanking your lucky stars for finding them, and you'd be ENJOYING them, because eating them would signify you were going to live a bit longer.

same with girls like this. Some men are so desperate, not just for sex, but for female companionship, that girls like this, should they spend even an hours worth of time focusing on them (the desperate guy) it would seem like a pure gift from heaven.

When it comes to female sex, love, and companionship, it is a sellers market.

this will only change after the zombie apocalypse.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude..that's true. Even though this b*tch is beyond damaged goods...she's still got a full inbox. Guaranteed. And it only reinforces her entitlement.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=42037194

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

And I'll bet her inbox floweth over like her gut over her belt. :crackup:

Wait..She's just seeing what's out there and SHE isn't impressed? LMFAO! As if her having FIVE kids by "only one baby daddy" is a GREAT thing for some dude? HAHAHAHAHA!! Holy crap...

Forget her gut. Even IF she was perfectly toned, gorgeous and had money...You'd have to be out of your flippin mind to bother with some chick with FIVE kids. Though most will go to pump and dump. (I hope...)

She isn't "impressed" most likely because dudes are going straight for sex meets in messages and she knows damn well that's all they see her as. Same chick has a MAJOR attachment to her kids father. FIVE REASONS. I really don't think even online "dating" will help this chick. I never met ANY dude who wifed up a single mom with FIVE kids. NEVER SEEN IT. Maybe if she's in the south or something..I pity that chick.

Only thing she can hope for is to lessen her bills by milking suckers if even only for one date each and they drop her to get a free meal for herself.

God damn...

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and where the fvck did she take that 3rd pic? Looks like a freaking Chevron restroom haha.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
GS750 said:
...and where the fvck did she take that 3rd pic? Looks like a freaking Chevron restroom haha.
I swear to God mentally retarded people have more common sense and awareness than a LOT of the chicks who use POF.

Imagine how her FIVE kids are going to grow up? "My moms on POF showing off her tats!"

Chick would do much better not mentioning them and taking pics in CLEAN places.

Yet as other's have said...Her mailbox is probably full. And her "male-box" has popped out five future users of POF.

That's some sad sht..

Actually come to think of it this half black chick that used to work at my part time had five kids. Pretty decent looking. She was used as a cvm dumpster by about four or five dudes who work/worked at the place. (Heard it from a few dudes and chicks) Chick didn't even seem to care. No joke. I wasn't surprised to hear it as I'd also heard the chicks 4 to five kids were from three different dudes.. YOLO! LMAO.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's got 3 baby daddies? What's her #?

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She forgot to say how her kids are "AMAZING"...that seems to be the word every woman uses on these dating sites. I never knew there were sooo many amazing kids in this world.... Abe

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Remember that dude who was shot down in Easter Europe, from a stealth bomber, (I think they made a movie about it) he lived in the forest and ate bugs.

I'm pretty sure if any of you guys were starving, you'd eat bugs too. And while you were eating them, you'd be thanking your lucky stars for finding them, and you'd be ENJOYING them, because eating them would signify you were going to live a bit longer.

same with girls like this. Some men are so desperate, not just for sex, but for female companionship, that girls like this, should they spend even an hours worth of time focusing on them (the desperate guy) it would seem like a pure gift from heaven.

When it comes to female sex, love, and companionship, it is a sellers market.

this will only change after the zombie apocalypse.
+1

There some guys who will gladly take care of her and her kids.

I got a buddy who was a stud in HS, his baby mother (who is cute) they broke up and he turned a bit simpish. Now the chick he is dating has 3 kids by 2 different men

This is why self-improvement is so critical so you don't have to settle for things you don't want

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5kids with same father.......better have her define that in great detail. I bet its at least 2 different daddies. The second daddy adopted a couple.

Sal Ceech

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clowns Pocket?

OK who has played GTA 3? If you have ever go into the off track betting for the horses?So that's what that is ...Lawd !!..meh I've been with the good bad & ugly.