Reaction score

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Can I at least get a synopsis?

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Book of Pook, Anti-Dump's Machine, Stop Your Divorce put together :)

I prefer the above three, but thank you for the reference.

Last edited:

TerriblementeCruel

Reaction score
I've read ~60 pages so far and it seems... different. At first it semmed like the guy was putting girls on pedestal, but then with these subtle changes in his mindset that we presents - he is not. Surely it's quite confusing book at first ;) I think it's a book for read multiple times.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
You've convinced me to get the book. I ordered it on Amazon last week and it came in the mail today. I'll be reading it whenever I get time.

miketan70

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing :).

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually took the advice and downloaded this at the weekend.

After 50-odd pages first impressions are that it seems to wax and wane from extremes of blue to red pill. Though I agree with Terriblemente, latterly it seems to become more red.

There are some very valuable insights so far though and parts are very well written. It is a nice change from the woman-bashing we see elsewhere.

I actually purchased The Rational Male at the same time and have only skimmed the first few pages of that; but that is most likely down to the fact I very familiar with Rollo's work already- TRM will more likely be reference material than anything else. All the same, knowing what I do of Rollo's work, I can see how the book is highly relevant to a complete novice.

Here is a short excerpt from The Alabaster Girl, as he reflects on being in a chick's house as she gets ready for him. I have had this experience myself, but I think it kind of doubles (or in fact, more exemplifies) a very red-pill outlook on life in general; a head-space for all frustrated men to aspire to:

"There is a kindness here, a sanctuary, something ancient, something necessary, something that calls to me, something that I don't have in my life, something that I eternally long for. This is a place of creation, of knowing, of serenity. This is a place of beauty."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
Here is a short excerpt from The Alabaster Girl, as he reflects on being in a chick's house as she gets ready for him. I have had this experience myself, but I think it kind of doubles (or in fact, more exemplifies) a very red-pill outlook on life in general; a head-space for all frustrated men to aspire to:

"There is a kindness here, a sanctuary, something ancient, something necessary, something that calls to me, something that I don't have in my life, something that I eternally long for. This is a place of creation, of knowing, of serenity. This is a place of beauty."
I would expect a more common response to be:
"Damn self-entitled b!tches! Why can't they be on time?! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I downloaded it last night and i'm up to page 60, I guess its ok...but its too early to say. He makes some decent points about seeing the difference between what is "hot" and true beauty. The language is a bit smothered in this honey drizzled chamomile wonderland he sometimes goes off on.... "as I stood there I could not help her cinnamon hair sway in the wind as my lungs grasped for air" :crackup:

But again, its been ok so far. I still have another 400 something pages left. I'll see how it goes...

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I would expect a more common response to be:
"Damn self-entitled b!tches! Why can't they be on time?!
Yes. Well we would probably expect that to be a more common response, from some of the self-entitled, whiny b!tches in the manosphere. My response would be, who gives a f*ck. If she kept me waiting beyond reasonable benefit of doubt, she gets picked up 2hrs late next week. What should be noted is that she offered a bottle of his favourite vino while he waited.

Also ten to agree with KingBeef that it is a bit woolly in part and not terribly objective in others.