This is soooo weird....

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know this girl jenna from a female friend of mine, we only met once in real life and we dont have that many chance to see eachother, so we only talk on msn. Even then we talk only a few times about normal things and each convo doesn't last more than 15 min.

Today she saw me at school but we didn't say hi to eachother or anything, back home on msn she said: HAHA i saw you today the moment i went on msn, then we talked and somehow our topic got onto about sex, she told me how she has high horomones and likes sex etc, we then talked about masturabation, and she even told me that she is having a period etc....

it was so weird but surprisingly i dont feel akward talking about those things to her as well. Anyways why is she talking about those stuff, it's not like we have met for a long time or talked a lot before, what is going on?

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's comfortable with you; you can use this opportunity to get close with her, if you wish. She is, indirectly, giving you the green light to have sex with her; perhaps, even get into a relationship--I don't know much about her, but based on what you said, she gives off the impression of a person looking for a fvck buddy.

Don't stress yourself over it; just keep on doing what you're doing; loosen up.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya she's probably looking for a **** buddy, she told me she found the hots for her ex's best friend, and she wanted him to be her fuvk buddy but then she think he's too boring and plain so she lost interests for him, so is she making me as her fuvk buddy now?

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ4Life
ya she's probably looking for a **** buddy, she told me she found the hots for her ex's best friend, and she wanted him to be her fuvk buddy but then she think he's too boring and plain so she lost interests for him, so is she making me as her fuvk buddy now?
Damn bro, she's doing everything but laying infront of you with her legs spread telling you to go get it, lol.

Yes, that is what she wants, as long as you don't screw it up, lol. Lean back and act like it's no big deal...which it isn't right?

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
today we saw eachother again in assembly but again we didn't say hi or anything we just talk to our own friends

back home on msn i started talking to her about normal stuff but she doesn't seem to be very enthusiastic, although she said she is still in her second day of her period..

is she showing flakey behavior?

Alfie Crew

Don Juan
Reaction score
today we saw eachother again in assembly but again we didn't say hi or anything we just talk to our own friends

back home on msn i started talking to her about normal stuff but she doesn't seem to be very enthusiastic, although she said she is still in her second day of her period..

Just take action and go talk to her man! She is probably interested in you...what are you waiting for.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't login to msn for a few days, distance yourself a little, see how she reacts.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a chance like this before but i was to unshure .and once i gatherd the balls to ask her out she lost intrest you cant keep them waiting it gives them time to look for a back up for you

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
so guys i should play the cold reponse, distance myself or go and hit the marks while it's still hot

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude she IS weird ya one of the guys is right you can not go online msn for a few days and not see her at all in school and see what her reaction is that way you can tell if she is interested in you or not

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so guys i should play the cold reponse, distance myself or go and hit the marks while it's still hot

Distance yourself, there is nothing hot to go after.

One thing you might want to start thinking about is...why does she chat you up on msn, but not in person? This may seem like a small detail to most, but trust me, there is allot more going on here than you think.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya i dont get that too, why is that?
Any reason why she wouldn't want to be seen with you in school?? Is there a difference in social hierarchy or something?? That's the only reason I can think of why people only talk online and not in school.

adit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you're ruining your chances by talking to her on msn.You are making the same mistakes I've made in the past which I still regret to an extent (luckily i found this site and made things good).

Anyways,you JUST have to talk to her in person.When I say you have to,you have to.Don't do the 'not logging on' thing,its too early right now.Things are still fine,you have a good impression with her right now,make most of it.

How can you meet each other and not talk?Dont waste your chances,go do it.Talk to her.

Alfie Crew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways,you JUST have to talk to her in person.When I say you have to,you have to.Don't do the 'not logging on' thing,its too early right now.Things are still fine,you have a good impression with her right now,make most of it.
Just stop talking to her on MSN and just start talking to her in person. She is probably to shy and not comfprtable enough to approach you own her own. When you see her just go talk to her in person.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
wouldn't it seem like weird if i didn't talk to her in person before, and suddenly now i do?

Dude2Stud

Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't get her to be your **** buddy over msn, you need to talk to her face to face, just like when you pass by her say "hi, "name here"," and give her a kiss in the cheek.