This Is How Easy It Is

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
dreamxhenry_notAFC said:
Your officialy an idiot,1000 seducation sites?Thats soo little go to fastseduction.com it has top seducation sites in the world.Go to askmen.com one of the most viewed sites,go to becomeaplayer.com go to those sites go to google.com search seducationsites more then 1000 sites come up.Your making bullsh*t facts!Plus google isnt the only search engine their is yahoo or lycos.
Maybe it’s more than 1000 but it is nowhere near 1.5 million that you say. Going to Google doesn't mean sh*t they just look for sites with the word "seduction" in it. Just because a websites has the word "seduction" in it, doesn't mean it’s a seduction site.

P.S. All search engines bring up basically the same websites......

Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
"500,000+million computers in the world" There is an estimated 1.5 billion computers in the world. Just about every family in the western world has a home computer.
OMG are you joking?Come on now nbody can be this stupid their are 6.6billion people in the world let me show you world population:

Asian:3 billion+ people in this world,china has 2billionpeople,1billion people in india and they have only located 24 million people in india with a computer.Now as for china Im not sure or I havent searched it up YET.

American:300million+people in the country,now thier is atleast about 103 million families with computers,since most miniortys are in poverty they dont have computers(blacks&latinos) but as for asians they do have access.

So im still right its around 500,000+million have computers I didnt mention europea or other western areas but most of the world is 3rd world countries,look at africa and latin american and middle east they total have more people then any western country but total they have less computers 90% of them are in high poverty so its pretty clear they dont have computers!

Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Maybe it’s more than 1000 but it is nowhere near 1.5 million that you say. Going to Google doesn't mean sh*t they just look for sites with the word "seduction" in it. Just because a websites has the word "seduction" in it, doesn't mean it’s a seduction site.

P.S. All search engines bring up basically the same websites......
True true you have a good point,but listen carefully their atleast 200,000+memebers on this forum!And count how many look for seducation sites,plus ooh yeah you just cant search seducation because dating sites count as seducation sites since their are men who need dating sites to get women so they count to the population.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
31 of the world’s countries are classed as third world countries, out of 193 only 31 countries are third world. Those are official stats found at www.wikipedia.org

As to the number of people whom have access to the internet in the world, it officially stands at 1.08 billion.

http://www.clickz.com/stats/web_worldwide/

1.08 billion internet connections requires over 1 billion computers then add all computers not connected to the internet you got well over 1 billion PC's and all the internet connections with multiple PC's connected (Libraries, army, schools and so on).

Now I am finished with you I don't know what got into me arguing with such an idiot over the internet. I only have myself to blame, I should not be arguing with people like you my times is much more valuable than this.

Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
31 of the world’s countries are classed as third world countries, out of 193 only 31 countries are third world. Those are official stats found at www.wikipedia.org

As to the number of people whom have access to the internet in the world, it officially stands at 1.08 billion.

http://www.clickz.com/stats/web_worldwide/

1.08 billion internet connections requires over 1 billion computers then add all computers not connected to the internet you got well over 1 billion PC's and all the internet connections with multiple PC's connected (Libraries, army, schools and so on).

Now I am finished with you I don't know what got into me arguing with such an idiot over the internet. I only have myself to blame, I should not be arguing with people like you my times is much more valuable than this.
I guess your right about the internet/computer thing but their are islands that arent listed and their considere part of third world.
Africa is 12% of the world's human population,go to wikipedia and search it up and has arleady the worlds most highly poverty.I will go research on third world countries.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry_notAFC said:
OMG are you joking?Come on now nbody can be this stupid their are 6.6billion people in the world let me show you world population:

Asian:3 billion+ people in this world,china has 2billionpeople,1billion people in india and they have only located 24 million people in india with a computer.Now as for china Im not sure or I havent searched it up YET.

American:300million+people in the country,now thier is atleast about 103 million families with computers,since most miniortys are in poverty they dont have computers(blacks&latinos) but as for asians they do have access.

So im still right its around 500,000+million have computers I didnt mention europea or other western areas but most of the world is 3rd world countries,look at africa and latin american and middle east they total have more people then any western country but total they have less computers 90% of them are in high poverty so its pretty clear they dont have computers!
Do your research please, its 1.3billion in China, 1.2billion in India, 325million in USA, 32million in Canada...Although its unlikely that that most of the world has computers, its IS likely.You are one racist SOB who will never change his ways.

Dreamxhenry:
Comments: Lost cause, tried and tried to help, but with no success.
Diagnosis: Better yourself and get to know yourself before trying to socialize with people

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
the real meaning of this great thread, just like most other great threads recently, has been lost in idiots talking about somethin totally different - btw if theres 4 billion websites, 34% of that is actually more than 1 BILLION, and yea that ****in makes no sense

i think this henry guy is truly a loser and total chump who came here AT FIRST lookign for help, but when he didnt kno how to take advice and apply it, he started gettin annoying, then got banned many times for being a waste of space, and now hes just bored (due to having no life due to not taking the advice he was given)

so w.e.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry_notAFC said:
Then YOUR NOT A DJ, a dj is someone who helps and gives advice thats also why this forum exists.
What is this man? I was giving advice that basically I know is true since I've been on this improvement journey for the past two years, it's just that for some reason you think you know better (and you've proven countless times you don't...) and are hostile to basically everything people say. At least we know someone here is far from becoming a "DJ". :rolleyes: