This Is How Easy It Is

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I want to describe how easy it is to get girls into bed with you, to have fun with them, and to enjoy your life while not feeling like everything is a game.

We talk alot of techniques and ways to approach, and how to touch her, etc etc. However this stuff is not all important, sure it helps, it helps if you are lacking in social skill. So lets get down to the nitty gritty, you want to get laid? Don't go to the club for that, don't go to the club to meet the woman of your dreams. You can't create enough interest in a club because its far too loud to talk, in a club you have to have 3 things majorly going for you, you need to be good looking, you need confidence without words, and you need tro be able to dance. If you lack in even one of these areas you are going to have a difficult time so don't even worry about it.

We all know that all relationships require a bit of effort to get sex or a sexual relationship going, but it comes down to a simple concept of going for it before it is too late. If you wait around and ponder what might happen you will inevetably end up in the LJBF zone.

When you are first meeting a girl you do not need to have lots of conversation, you just need to be friendly and interested in getting to know the girl, refer to The Pyramid for help in this area. Now before you leave you have to suggest some sort of date activity, you could do an instadate which is fun, or you could set up to do something at a later date. A great way to do this is to suggest a fun activity to do, it could be an interesting movie that has just come out, it could be a fun sport, anything you think of really. Depending on how interested you think she is, you can make the experience easier by going with some of your friends. If you think the interest is not super high you might not want to bring your friends incase they end up being attracted to one of them! That is always a risk you take.

The next step is to have something at your house that will draw her inside, you could invite her in for coffee (cliche). You could invite her to watch a movie, you could get a hot tub and invite her for that, sauna, show her some of your cool pictures, anything unique you can think of. Now that you have her in you can continue with kino I will assume you have been doing for a while. BTW you can start kino easily by doing things such lightly touching etc. Here is a favorite, if you are out order a cold drink, and have your hands around it, or one hand, this will cause your hands to get cold. Then you can say "hey can you give me your hand?" and she will likely cautiously present it, then you put your cold hand in hers, look her in the eye and say "thanks for warming me up".

So simply carry on with kino, its comfortable and if you are natural with it people will react well, don't rush it, if you are awkward about it the girl will pick up on it and it shows awful social proof.

So to finish off this slightly unorganized post, I will concisely organize my thoughts.

• 1. Meet the girl and have some small talk
  • 2. Suggest a fun activity for the two of you to do
  • 3. Take her out and have fun, be talkative about anything, if she is being cold and *****y take her home
  • 4. Invite her into your house for a unique reason unless her buying temperature is extremely high, in which case you can simply invite her in

Now obviously this post makes things sound so brutally simple, but things are simple, meet and hang out with many girls, groups of girls, have fun with them, learn what they talk about, learn how to laugh with them. Just be a good fun loving guy who likes to hang out with everyone and is optimistic, and in no time you will notice girls literally all over you.

--Mission

Reaction score
Mission said:
Guys, I want to describe how easy it is to get girls into bed with you, to have fun with them, and to enjoy your life while not feeling like everything is a game.

We talk alot of techniques and ways to approach, and how to touch her, etc etc. However this stuff is not all important, sure it helps, it helps if you are lacking in social skill. So lets get down to the nitty gritty, you want to get laid? Don't go to the club for that, don't go to the club to meet the woman of your dreams. You can't create enough interest in a club because its far too loud to talk, in a club you have to have 3 things majorly going for you, you need to be good looking, you need confidence without words, and you need tro be able to dance. If you lack in even one of these areas you are going to have a difficult time so don't even worry about it.

We all know that all relationships require a bit of effort to get sex or a sexual relationship going, but it comes down to a simple concept of going for it before it is too late. If you wait around and ponder what might happen you will inevetably end up in the LJBF zone.

When you are first meeting a girl you do not need to have lots of conversation, you just need to be friendly and interested in getting to know the girl, refer to The Pyramid for help in this area. Now before you leave you have to suggest some sort of date activity, you could do an instadate which is fun, or you could set up to do something at a later date. A great way to do this is to suggest a fun activity to do, it could be an interesting movie that has just come out, it could be a fun sport, anything you think of really. Depending on how interested you think she is, you can make the experience easier by going with some of your friends. If you think the interest is not super high you might not want to bring your friends incase they end up being attracted to one of them! That is always a risk you take.

The next step is to have something at your house that will draw her inside, you could invite her in for coffee (cliche). You could invite her to watch a movie, you could get a hot tub and invite her for that, sauna, show her some of your cool pictures, anything unique you can think of. Now that you have her in you can continue with kino I will assume you have been doing for a while. BTW you can start kino easily by doing things such lightly touching etc. Here is a favorite, if you are out order a cold drink, and have your hands around it, or one hand, this will cause your hands to get cold. Then you can say "hey can you give me your hand?" and she will likely cautiously present it, then you put your cold hand in hers, look her in the eye and say "thanks for warming me up".

So simply carry on with kino, its comfortable and if you are natural with it people will react well, don't rush it, if you are awkward about it the girl will pick up on it and it shows awful social proof.

So to finish off this slightly unorganized post, I will concisely organize my thoughts.

• 1. Meet the girl and have some small talk
  • 2. Suggest a fun activity for the two of you to do
  • 3. Take her out and have fun, be talkative about anything, if she is being cold and *****y take her home
  • 4. Invite her into your house for a unique reason unless her buying temperature is extremely high, in which case you can simply invite her in

Now obviously this post makes things sound so brutally simple, but things are simple, meet and hang out with many girls, groups of girls, have fun with them, learn what they talk about, learn how to laugh with them. Just be a good fun loving guy who likes to hang out with everyone and is optimistic, and in no time you will notice girls literally all over you.

--Mission
I would have to say this is one of the worst suggestions EVER!Your basicaly saying the girl is a tool and you can do anything.Maybe im a little confuse but it is defintely not easy to get a girl,who YOU need to post how for shy guys to get better socialy,not all of sudden girls are easy,in the bible it NEVER said girls are easy,which is true they aren't easy.Your story makes everything seem like its too easy,well it may work for YOU but it may NOT work for every other guy because people respond differently.

Reloaded

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, this is good for laughs.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reloaded and dreamxhenry, wrong.

This IS a great post.

Getting laid is this easy, I'm sorry to break it to you -- you don't need all the special information in the Bible, it's basically a big repetition of one fundamental fact so that we get it in our minds one way or another. Women are normal people who want sex (even more than we do), and who want to meet cool and interesting people. It's animal nature to copulate, it's the most normal thing two human beings can do, and we've been doing it forever without ever needing to use stupid little tricks.

The truth is that most of us were betas when we first got here (and sadly most still are), we just couln't get laid, while many other guys did it naturally. And how did they do it? Exactly like in Mission's post.

Getting laid is about naturality, it's about embracing your nature as a man, acknowledging your sexuality and hers, feeling the attraction and acting acordingly. Using KINO because it feels natural to you, you WANT to touch her, because it's a natural normal thing to do -- not just because you're thinking about "increasing interest."

Knowing that she is in no way superior or more worthy than you are, your time is worth as much as hers, and if she diserves gifts, so do YOU; so you don't need to buy her anything -- your money is worth just as much as hers.

We were all born with instincts that we need to put to use, it's as easy as that.

EDIT:

It's about giving yourself VALUE, if you can truly learn to take her off the pedestral, to put her on your level you'll reach a point were you'll be naturally confident around these women, without being arrogant. Not only will you feel alot more attraction toward these beautiful women, so will they to you.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nex said:

This IS a grea post.

Getting laid is this easy, I'm sorry to break it to you -- you don't need all the special information in the Bible, it's basically a big repetition of one fundamental fact so that we get it in our minds one way or another. Women are normal people who want sex (even more than we do), and who want to meet cool and interesting people. It's animal nature to copulate, it's the most normal thing two human beings can do, and we've been doing it forever without ever needing to use stupid little tricks.

The truth is that most of us were betas when we first got here (and sadly most still are), we just couln't get laid, while many other guys did it naturally. And how did they do it? Exactly like in Mission's post.

Getting laid is about naturality, it's about embracing your nature as a man, acknowledging your sexuality and hers, feeling the attraction and acting acordingly. Using KINO because it feels natural to you, you WANT to touch her, because it's a natural normal thing to do -- not just because you're thinking about "increasing interest."

Knowing that she is in no way superior or more worthy than you are, your time is worth as much as hers, and if she diserves gifts, so do YOU; so you don't need to buy her anything -- your money is worth just as much as hers.

We were all born with instincts that we need to put to use, it's as easy as that.

EDIT:

It's about giving yourself VALUE, if you can truly learn to take her off the pedestral, to put her on your level you'll reach a point were you'll be naturally confident around these women, without being arrogant. Not only will you feel alot more attraction toward these beautiful women, so will they to you.
So true and a great post, all the tech' all they show you underneath it all is what you already truly know, deep down.

Thing is if your really into someone you would do these things anyway:
Open them: they intrest you your a social animal you cant fight it its how YOU are.
See if they LIKE you (attraction).
Get to know them: build comfort.
Take it further to do what you where made to do, replicate (sex)
Fall in Love. Every true Artist of the Game knows this is about meeting the special one and experiancing this emotion, if it works or not the true masters see love as the goal, not social constraints as marriage or other things.
Even a love that lasted 1hour was still special, remember that it is natural.

Be lovers and enjoy.

Reaction score
Nex said:

This IS a grea post.

EDIT:

We got ALOT of uneducated people in this forum,if getting laid is soo easy then why is it sites like this exist?I bet you didnt know 34% of websites in the world are actually about HOW MEN CAN GET WOMEN OR LAID!So it proves getting laid is hard,well actually sex used to be nature but its not becoming nature anymore,girls dont need guys to get babies their is a way now go search it up,plus the gay population and lesbian population is increasing.Have you been to san fransico?They said atleast 30% of population are gay men!Plus women defintely arent hornier then US guys thats bullsh*t, I mean a hot girl can come up to a guy and said do you want to f*ck me?Now as long as the girl is hot to the guy he will say YES and go do it.But as for females if a hot guy walks up to a girl and asks the same question most will say NO,because they want YOU to talk to them first,see its not easy,if it was sites like these well wouldn't exist.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting laid is this easy if the gal is interested in you straight away. But for a lot of guys, that's one very big "if." But one can improve himself so that is the case much more often ... which is the purpose of this site.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry_notAFC said:
We got ALOT of uneducated people in this forum,if getting laid is soo easy then why is it sites like this exist?I bet you didnt know 34% of websites in the world are actually about HOW MEN CAN GET WOMEN OR LAID!So it proves getting laid is hard,well actually sex used to be nature but its not becoming nature anymore,girls dont need guys to get babies their is a way now go search it up,plus the gay population and lesbian population is increasing.Have you been to san fransico?They said atleast 30% of population are gay men!Plus women defintely arent hornier then US guys thats bullsh*t, I mean a hot girl can come up to a guy and said do you want to f*ck me?Now as long as the girl is hot to the guy he will say YES and go do it.But as for females if a hot guy walks up to a girl and asks the same question most will say NO,because they want YOU to talk to them first,see its not easy,if it was sites like these well wouldn't exist.

Your missing a KEY here.
The KEY is women are not very much like men, women have emotional attachments and lets face it if you where concerend about where you stick your meat, you would actually follow the frame that PU guys portray.
Otherwise you may as well be sticking it anywhere.

Has for women, men sex drives a slightly different, again sociaty imprints alot of cr** on women. Some are being labled a slu* makes social scale lower, it is couter productive and another which so many MEN seem to miss and FORGET: Condoms, pill are newish inventions women still have hang ups about having sex because get this! Sex is replicating it is make babies not FU**ing, so women normal fine women are still governed by that drive and do you think these women want any man to fu(( em when they have so much going on in the backgroud?

Also men get praise for gaming hot women, women are branded sl** for sleeping with loads of men. There are a % of women who do fU** in seconds, but the general rule is the above for the majourity. Also you will 100% see the women who are loose ALL her mates are too so there is no fear of the label, these are very liberated women, sadly our sociaty lacks since most want to maintain social status.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry_notAFC said:
We got ALOT of uneducated people in this forum,if getting laid is soo easy then why is it sites like this exist?
By easy I mean simple. Sites like this exist because most men are chumps, they do not embrace their sexuality, they are afraid of being MEN and therefore are a real turn off to women. And yes, the uneducated people are the ones that think getting laid is hard, because they haven't completely learned how easy it is.

I bet you didnt know 34% of websites in the world are actually about HOW MEN CAN GET WOMEN OR LAID!
Can you give me a source or did you just make that up?

So it proves getting laid is hard
No, it doesn't. It proves that men are misinformed, thinking women are attracted to things they in reality are not -- they try to please women in the same way we'd like women to please us, not realizing that we have two seperate rolls that are in harmony only when both are present.

I think you are using the term "hard" to explain how difficult it has been to you, and to most men, but after you understand the fundamentals and APPLY them, you'll realize it's not hard at all.

,well actually sex used to be nature but its not becoming nature anymore,girls dont need guys to get babies their is a way now go search it up,plus the gay population and lesbian population is increasing.Have you been to san fransico?They said atleast 30% of population are gay men!
I think we need to mention that the pleasure achieved during orgasm is possibly a stimulation for us to search for partners, and thus reproduce, guaranteing the survival of the human race - since we are more intelligent creatures, a simple sexual instinct without the possibility of pleasure could be countered by rationalization, thus endangering our species. Sex is nature and will always be nature, the fact that women can get babies through artificial insemination doesn't change the fact that they are attracted to men (or women if they are lesbian) and that they are still driven by DNA to search for a partner..

The fact that there are homossexuals, and their motives for looking for a partner without the possibility of procreation is a long, overly discussed and controversial subject that I think has no part in this forum.

And lastly, "they who" said that 30% of the population in San Francisco is gay?

Plus women defintely arent hornier then US guys thats bullsh*t, I mean a hot girl can come up to a guy and said do you want to f*ck me?Now as long as the girl is hot to the guy he will say YES and go do it.But as for females if a hot guy walks up to a girl and asks the same question most will say NO,because they want YOU to talk to them first,see its not easy,if it was sites like these well wouldn't exist.
It's called social conditioning.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Angelus, you haven't been here long enough too know that henry lacks in many areas, very unfortunate seeing as how I tried to help him, many many times. He was not being sarcastic when he said this was a bad post, he was simply being wrong.

Mission, another great post, keep em comen.

Oh ya and henry, can you get me some proof on that statistic please? I mean, theres an expression here in the US "90% of all statistics are fake"

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
Funny how it is only the 2 trolls that are disagreeing with this post.
I'm starting to believe that those two are DJs on a different account playing pranks on us.

Reaction score
Nex said:
By easy I mean simple. Sites like this exist because most men are chumps, they do not embrace their sexuality, they are afraid of being MEN and therefore are a real turn off to women. And yes, the uneducated people are the ones that think getting laid is hard, because they haven't completely learned how easy it is.
So its not easy is it,but here you are saying its all easy but if its easy then teach those men who are afraid.But easy and simple are completely two different words,go to the dicitionarty and you will see how different they are.

Nex said:
Can you give me a source or did you just make that up?.
sure go to www.pewinternet.org/pdfs/PIP_Women_and_Men_online.pd
and then go to google.com search how many websites their in the world it should say about 5million,then find out how much of those 5million are about datings,well search for dating websites on how men can get women.Then google will say esults 1 - 10 of about 228,800,000 for websites are about guys getting girls.

No, it doesn't. It proves that men are misinformed, thinking women are attracted to things they in reality are not -- they try to please women in the same way we'd like women to please us, not realizing that we have two seperate rolls that are in harmony only when both are present.

I think you are using the term "hard" to explain how difficult it has been to you, and to most men, but after you understand the fundamentals and APPLY them, you'll realize it's not hard at all.

Nex said:
I think we need to mention that the pleasure achieved during orgasm is possibly a stimulation for us to search for partners, and thus reproduce, guaranteing the survival of the human race - since we are more intelligent creatures, a simple sexual instinct without the possibility of pleasure could be countered by rationalization, thus endangering our species. Sex is nature and will always be nature, the fact that women can get babies through artificial insemination doesn't change the fact that they are attracted to men (or women if they are lesbian) and that they are still driven by DNA to search for a partner..

The fact that there are homossexuals, and their motives for looking for a partner without the possibility of procreation is a long, overly discussed and controversial subject that I think has no part in this forum.
Well the reasons its not so easy is YOU explained it most of us men have a thing called FEAR,and getting rid of fear is hard,so you pretty much agreed with me,saying us men fear and are chumps which proves if this whole women thing was simple,we would have fear?But we have fear for a reason!Not because we are afraid,thats another reason but their have been men like me who approached a girl and got rejected.And one of my cousins had a girl but never got laid he tried but she wouldnt let him,so there we go FACTS.

Nex said:
And lastly, "they who" said that 30% of the population in San Francisco is gay?.
Oh sure go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco#Demographics
1 out of 5 men in san fransico are gay which is actually 25%,sorry its not 30% I ment 25%

Nex said:
It's called social conditioning.
Were their is a thing called"Paranoid" where people are paranoid about being social,and not everyone is good at being socialy,there are anti social people.

Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
Funny how it is only the 2 trolls that are disagreeing with this post.
hmm it is funny how me and him have a different IP address and internet connection,plus funny how someone can type as 2 memebers per every 3 second.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Henry I love it how you call us uneducated when you cannot even construct a sentence.

"34% of websites in the world are actually about HOW MEN CAN GET WOMEN OR LAID"

You got to be kidding me the amount of porn sites on the net far outweigh seduction sites. Stop making up statistics this is the 6th time I have caught you out.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post and it's what I've been saying for awhile now. People in the community tend to overcomplicate things. Just go out there and have fun, make your move to progress through the evening, and if/when she stops you, end the evening and try again next time. Some situations require more thought but if people just kept it simple they'd be in such a better position than treatiing dating like it's an algebra problem: Neg target, show social proof, do a take-away, look for 3 IOIs, isolate target, yada yada yada...makes me friggin dizzy.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry_notAFC said:
hmm it is funny how me and him have a different IP address and internet connection,plus funny how someone can type as 2 memebers per every 3 second.
Show me where I said it was 1 person with 2 different usernames? I was implying 2 seperate individuals, not 1. Don't assume things you don't know about for sure, you may get killed for it one day.

Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Henry I love it how you call us uneducated when you cannot even construct a sentence.

"34% of websites in the world are actually about HOW MEN CAN GET WOMEN OR LAID"

You got to be kidding me the amount of porn sites on the net far outweigh seduction sites. Stop making up statistics this is the 6th time I have caught you out.
Then go google.com and serach it up,their are more porn sites then seduction sites,im not going to denie that.Most porn sites these days require the user to be a memeber and pay.But anyways go search it up,use YOUR brain do some math then come back here post and tell me the real truth.

Reaction score
[S]alvatore said:
Show me where I said it was 1 person with 2 different usernames? I was implying 2 seperate individuals, not 1. Don't assume things you don't know about for sure, you may get killed for it one day.
Dude come down I misread your post,i wasnt assuming I just misread or didnt understand the post.