This is EXACTLY why you Spin Plates, get to know someone over 3 months

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been Meeting this Chick for 6 weeks once a week

Picture the scenario Great company Stunning Brunette, No Signs of Attention Whoring, Initiates Convo, puts her hand in her purse, Great Sex, Good times...so far so good

Fast forward to this weekend just gone, she asked what i was up to with my Daughter, I said "probably go and do some Rat Catching(live by the canal good fun for kids) and shoot the Air Rifle" Fishing etc

this is nothing i do seriously like a weekly hobby..... but we still do it here and there

ANYWAY SHOCK HORROR, this stunning Brunette literally Personality Flips into some Alter ego there and then on the spot ..

and shes suddenly Now this Vegan Animal rights activist in the middle of the pub literally spitting Acid at me over me doing some rodent hunting come fishing,

I asked her if she was gonna get an A-Board out and chain herself to a tree then i walked off

I can tolerate opinions thats fine...but the problem is in 2018 people try and push there opinions onto you this i cant tolerate

she was nexted so fast youd thought i had the "Go Baby Go" button on my gearstick

and like sosuave clockwork its blew her mind, ive actually walked away from her NC!! and shes been messaging all week!! she was probably expecting some weak Beta who would "change"

i havent replied to any of her messages and wont be, her ships sailed

Never should anyone need a better example of why spinning plates, dating for months before LTR, is needed and not "Oneitis and changing for her"

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you found out she was crazy 6 weeks in. Either that or you missed the red flags cause you wanted the poon bad enough

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of when I took my soft-hearted vegetarian GF out to shoot my spud gun. I spotted a seagull and aimed at that fvcker. GF watched in horror as the potato flew straight at the bird. Missed it by about 2 inches. Needless to say she wasn't too happy with nearly witnessing a bird death by a vegetarian bullet.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No she showed no signs @CMNILS87 this is the reason for my post and why we/you tell newcomers to meet/date as many woman as possible but some of them still dont seem to "get it" .....

Dating 4 other women + high value male mindset gives me a "be gone woman" attitude at the first sign of these stunts

Imagine the old mindset of many of us, we perhaps may of tried to come to some kind of resolve with the woman, not knowing any better and to keep peace.

I know the old me may have got a little verbally abusive back at her,

Cant remember the last time i swore at a woman ...feels good when theyve got nothing on ya...nothing at all your as cool as they come,

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been Meeting this Chick for 6 weeks once a week

Picture the scenario Great company Stunning Brunette, No Signs of Attention Whoring, Initiates Convo, puts her hand in her purse, Great Sex, Good times...so far so good

Fast forward to this weekend just gone, she asked what i was up to with my Daughter, I said "probably go and do some Rat Catching(live by the canal good fun for kids) and shoot the Air Rifle" Fishing etc

this is nothing i do seriously like a weekly hobby..... but we still do it here and there

ANYWAY SHOCK HORROR, this stunning Brunette literally Personality Flips into some Alter ego there and then on the spot ..

and shes suddenly Now this Vegan Animal rights activist in the middle of the pub literally spitting Acid at me over me doing some rodent hunting come fishing,

I asked her if she was gonna get an A-Board out and chain herself to a tree then i walked off

I can tolerate opinions thats fine...but the problem is in 2018 people try and push there opinions onto you this i cant tolerate

she was nexted so fast youd thought i had the "Go Baby Go" button on my gearstick

and like sosuave clockwork its blew her mind, ive actually walked away from her NC!! and shes been messaging all week!! she was probably expecting some weak Beta who would "change"

i havent replied to any of her messages and wont be, her ships sailed

Never should anyone need a better example of why spinning plates, dating for months before LTR, is needed and not "Oneitis and changing for her"
Liberal women suck...one reason why I live in Oklahoma.

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a naive question @derby1 : She tried to change you,(which, Btw, most women will try to do at some stage) but your action put her in her place.She now realize you are something else, can't be controlled, told what to do, or take any sh*it from her. She realize her mistake, and maybe tried to mend it . So why such an extreme action of drop her altogether, especially if she was a great fun? What the point, and what the gain for you here?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why such an extreme action of drop her altogether
the alter ego that came out over something as bizzarre as a little small time hunting on a sunday, made me uncomfortable as to what might come

Its also not just just the case of her trying to force her beliefs upon others

I have a major dislike for people who are prepared to ruin what was a perfectly fine evening

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a woman do something similar after I mentioned I eat fast food maybe once or twice a week. We went back and forth for about 30 minutes about how it's bad for me, to which I smiled and said "but so delicious" I was being a smart a$$.

Took her back to her place, smashed it quickly, left immediately and never called her again. A good way to handle things? Probably not, but sometimes interactions just give you a really bad vibe and it's best if you just cut it off abruptly.

I believe that is what derby is getting at. If something feels off, examine the situation, determine if you are being reasonable, then make a decision on how to proceed. After our brief concersation, I told myself this is not someone I want in my life, so closed minded and shallow.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she flipped out and had a major change in her personality, like derby said, what else is next?

He has options so can hard next over something like that, other guys may put up with it as she's hot, he has option so low tolerance to this behaviour. That's the point of the thread and very valid.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't see a problem with ditching a woman at the first sign of problems in your relationship with her. You have to ask yourself, "do I want to deal with this kind of 5hit in the future?" If the answer is no, then why waste anymore time with her? Why not use that time to pursue a new woman who may NOT have this problem? Given that the problem here was this chick pushing her animal rights bullcrap onto the OP, I'd say his chances of finding another woman who ISN'T an animal-rights bytch is pretty good.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she flipped out and had a major change in her personality, like derby said, what else is next?

He has options so can hard next over something like that, other guys may put up with it as she's hot, he has option so low tolerance to this behaviour. That's the point of the thread and very valid.
I also feel that whenever you put your foot down like this, it feels amazing because you prove to your brain that you have the balls to say no. This often puts you in an upward spiral when dealing with other women, giving a stronger sense of congruency. We should always look for ways to make our swagger account grow. I recently had to drop an instagram fitness ***** with the most insane ass for flaking me too much. It can be easy to develop a blurry vision when the disrespect happens slowly over time, but when you feel it in your gut that this woman really is a waste of time, deleting her from your life feels so right, and you feel like a man afterwards.

Sometimes we gotta stop and think for a moment, "do I deserve to be treated like this? Is this what I want in a woman?" Dont tell her anything, just delete that ***** if she starts ignoring or disrespecting.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is is exactly the point of my thread,
Imagine the me from 3 years ago the "courteous" / "Gentleman"...me!! Who had been conditioned that you date 1 woman only like the newcomers here daily!

Id have been 6 weeks of my life in with this woman, i may have subconsciously Pedestalled her due to her beauty and the good sex

my mind would have gone into some kind of irrational must fix mode............
"let her off" ,
"shes not that bad"
"come to some kind of Truce with her"
"you want a relationship aswell dont ya derby1"

constant scarcity mind chatter

but i stood firm and reminded myself this wasnt a little clash of opinions which im cool with

this was a total personality change over a bizzarre subject and I have a 9 year old daughter

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with putting a cvnt in her place but TO ME, her behavior hardly described that
This wasnt a hissy fit this was a split personality rage! ive already said she was spitting acid at me, im gone when that happens! My life is a drama free zone theres no leeway anymore

and the reason for this post, is because how weirdly and thankfully, the most bizarre subject drew it out of her!! so it goes to show why you need to have this mindset, of plate spinning and not pedestalling.

millions of men go fishing every weekend, they take it seriously, im sure there pretty decent guys! But dont sit there over analyzing what the hook does to the fish, SHE DID and what the pellet does to the rodent ...

what im saying is im glad ive learnt what i have. Imagine if id have got a bit more comfortable with her and perhaps invited her and her kid to chill with us for the night! which people do more openly in 2018, and her alter ego hadnt shown yet!

My lay count with young hotties wouldn’t be where it is
mines just fine which is why shes been replaced and the point of the post again

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, even if I had zero other options I would still next this chick because my time is too scarce, in fact I have done that many times.
i agree perhaps i havent worded it properly....even if i had zero options i would have walked away, but only the NEW me from the last year 2 years

the OLD me would have had a scarcity mindset and tried to come to some kind of truce with a P.D liberal B4tch cause ive had a taste of the poon

obviously your mindset is even more aloof indifferent when your spinning plates

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes i Fully agree Midnight is a great poster.....I perhaps think sometimes i dont word everything so perfect. at midnight UK time after a tipple!!.. and he perhaps wasnt fully aware of how i was trying to portray the scenario