This Is A Sad Sad Site

JohnPed

Reaction score
i stumbeld on this site by accident and i just wanna say that every1 in the site, excluding the kids that dont know better, are trully sad indeviduals... come on guys, u feel that u have 2 post your accoplishments, if they've every really happend, so that other so called "dj's" can applaud you? thats just sad, and the whole asking for advice thing is also a bit stupid, if u have a problem deal with it, christ, the internet has really ****ed u kids up hasnt it?
do u think 10yrs ago when guys were dating girls, if they had a problem theyd go the the library and look up dating manuals?
for christ's sake. GET OUT OF YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT AND GET OUT IN 2 THE REAL WORLD.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok!

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the whole asking for advice thing is also a bit stupid, if u have a problem deal with it, christ, the internet has really ****ed u kids up hasnt it?
do u think 10yrs ago when guys were dating girls, if they had a problem theyd go the the library and look up dating manuals?
true,

but the fact is that with the information that's present here (I know a LOT isn't good advice, but you need to find the good posts) you can have a lot less error and frustration when you're trying, then when you just figure it out by yourself.

“Foresight teaches gently; error teaches brutally”
I feel where you're coming from, there are a lot of guys on here just reading and reading and complaining, complaining while they make absoluty no efford to improve (if you're one of these people: reading posts and info isn't making effort to improve, it's only to know what to do, you have go out and MAKE IT HAPPEN YOURSELF!)

almost.

Reaction score
this site is so sad i went through the trouble of making an account. to tell u how sad this sight is.

u are just so cool.

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not sad that there is an underground community for dating tips.

Figure it this way, JohnPed, eventually you'll ask a pal of yours for advice on a chick or for dating advice in general. That's basically what's going on here. We're all just a huge bunch of pals, strangers nevertheless, who give each other tips on dating.

However, it is sad if you spend more time here than dating. (sorry guys)

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's sad?

Registering on a website of something you don't like to tell them how much you don't like them. :p

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:woo:

Dance DJ forums you have 2 guys that got sucked into your reality. Most likely they ended up on this site instead of looking around then just leaving they got sucked into everything and just wanted to come into your world (by signin up) to say that you guys are sad:crackup:. What lames your probably reading material right now. But anyway Many people in this underground community is fuvking countless girls so everything is all good, you coming saying this is sad don't change nothing. I bet you, that there lurker around this site now trying to learn about this site, cause anybody who stumbled on this site and would really think it was lame and was based in his reality would just leave and not have to sign up just to post how sad it is.:crackup: get a fuvking life, LAMEs

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, You know why you said the things you did Joe?

Because you are very sad. In order, for you to feel better you have to make fun of people who are better than you. See the only way to make yourself feel better is by cutting down everyone else. For that fact I know you don't have friends, girlfriends, or anyother humanbeing that likes you.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
u are sad in ways i cant even understand, john. u cant admit that u need help sometimes? a person cant be good at everything, and it just so happens that a lot of guys arent that good at girls. enough guys, in fact, to create an entire online community dedicated to help. if it isnt for u, then dont come here. simple enough.

and i agree that its pretty ridiculous that u went as far as to join the site just to say u dont like it. in your own blindness, u did what u set out to insult. u joined this forum that u say is sad, even if for only a single post. i love the irony. :D

HumptyDumpty

Reaction score
I actually agree with JohnPed but in less harsh terms. The only way you guys are going to succeed girl-wise in life is if you stop living in the virtual world, and get into the real one. Sure, a little advice here or there can’t hurt, but I’ve read quite a good amount of posts and some of you guys really think too much. And then some others just use the site to boast for things they obviously have never done to make up for their insecurities and unpopularity with girls in the real world. They aren’t monstrous creatures destined to destroy all of MANkind you know. lol. Instead of spending hours here freaking out about what you should reply to her phone message get up your courage and ask her on a walk or something small like that… Actions speak louder than words. I mean I'm not saying it's easy, but you guys all sound intelligent and i dunno, go out, approach someone... Whats the worst that could happen… You get rejected? :cheer: Well you’re not going to come cry about it online, your either going to think of another way to get her or simply change targets. Think about it.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnPed
i stumbeld on this site by accident and i just wanna say that every1 in the site, excluding the kids that dont know better, are trully sad indeviduals... come on guys, u feel that u have 2 post your accoplishments, if they've every really happend, so that other so called "dj's" can applaud you? thats just sad, and the whole asking for advice thing is also a bit stupid, if u have a problem deal with it, christ, the internet has really ****ed u kids up hasnt it?
for christ's sake. GET OUT OF YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT AND GET OUT IN 2 THE REAL WORLD.
Said the guy who typed ''How to seduce girls'' on his search engine.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, JohnPed is right. How dare people post their success to show other people that it CAN be done? How dare they post tips to HELP others. I mean, the whole idea of that is just OUTRAGEOUS! I mean, if we start doing that, then what is next? Allowing women to vote? Traveling to the Moon? Ending the Cold War? What are we thinking?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GET OUT OF YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT AND GET OUT IN 2 THE REAL WORLD.
Kinda funny how this is exactly the point of this site.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HumptyDumpty
I actually agree with JohnPed but in less harsh terms. The only way you guys are going to succeed girl-wise in life is if you stop living in the virtual world, and get into the real one. Sure, a little advice here or there can’t hurt, but I’ve read quite a good amount of posts and some of you guys really think too much. And then some others just use the site to boast for things they obviously have never done to make up for their insecurities and unpopularity with girls in the real world. They aren’t monstrous creatures destined to destroy all of MANkind you know. lol. Instead of spending hours here freaking out about what you should reply to her phone message get up your courage and ask her on a walk or something small like that… Actions speak louder than words. I mean I'm not saying it's easy, but you guys all sound intelligent and i dunno, go out, approach someone... Whats the worst that could happen… You get rejected? :cheer: Well you’re not going to come cry about it online, your either going to think of another way to get her or simply change targets. Think about it.
There is one thing to approach girls, but there is another where you have to know to approach them right. What would you rather trying every day to pick up every girl you think is hot and hope and pray that you get her. Or learn the right stuff and go out there and get girls much easier, faster, and better quality. Trust me if there wasn't sites like these some of the guys here would have died a virgin, Most of the people who came up the the structure of this took them 5 - 10 years to actually be good. By time you do that depending on your age you could be 30 or 40 or even be dead by then.

Best thing is read, apply, analzye, reapeat.

Only thing that does annoy me is people constantly asking for advice over little things that have been asked over and over, you should have enough knowledge to know what to do in certain situations. An if you some of you guys actually knew what field reports are suppose to be it, it is basically a story of your sarge, what elements you did in the approach and the people's reaction too it, then a summary of all the techniques you did. That way people who read it can either take a line and use it as canned material or try out a certain element to try and get a similar reaction. As said before this site is already gone horrible even when i first joined it and that is why i never read many tips on this site because 90% of the people on here are

Noobs, KJS, DJwannabes, Virgins and anything in between. There are a select few that I know has atleast a drift of what the hell there doing, but most these guys don't know sh!t, and don't want to really learn because there too scared. So we will just have countless noobs rambling to each other, then some quality advice getting flamed, etc.

HumptyDumpty

Reaction score
Dunno, I just think some people should (like JohnPed said) get out of their basements and face stuff for what it is. They have nothing to prove on this website so I don't see why you guys can't approach the task with out making themselves out to be something and someone they are not.

And the rest of you, who i admire for your honestly but also reproach for your gulibilty, IMO all you guys need is a but more confidence. I dont believe making mental notes of other people's c*appy pick up lines will help you. The girl will like you for who you are, and not because you used a line from the OC or one you found on a forum that doesn't sound like you. They wont bite. so I'm not sure I agree with the "read, apply, analzye, reapeat" approach, just... go get her. And if you fail, sure you'll be dissapointed, but there will always be another pretty sweet 95% sober (jk) girl around the corner.

TheManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Q1
You know what's sad?

Registering on a website of something you don't like to tell them how much you don't like them. :p
yeah seriously, If you have enough time in your life to go through the registration process and pick out a single board rather than the main general forum page; I think you have nothing better to do...

I gotta agree with the above poster, a lot of people just need more confidence from this board. but the people who already have it and have to juggle 3 different girls a month; this board and the material presented on it can really be useful.

I use everything I see to better seduce the girls I meet. 85% of what I say is completely freestyled. but 90% of my posture, my presentation, my self projection HAS BEEN PREPARED. I project a very strong, ****y, interesting, and goal oriented character; paired with my well maintained physique and wardrobe equates to a more presentable and attractive self. I don't become someone else, I don't transform from a BMW to a Ferrari; but rather I give the BMW a good wash and I detail the interior.

JohnPed

Reaction score
Originally posted by TheManlyMan

I use everything I see to better seduce the girls I meet. 85% of what I say is completely freestyled. but 90% of my posture, my presentation, my self projection HAS BEEN PREPARED. I project a very strong, ****y, interesting, and goal oriented character; paired with my well maintained physique and wardrobe equates to a more presentable and attractive self.

thats what im talking about, ok?
sure, some guys are new to the game and dont know $hit, so they ask some general questions, which is all good and nice, but some guys here, and i underline that SOME guys here are just sad, like this poor chap, why on earth would he think we care? its a sure thing that he's lying his ass off, and for what? to impress some a kid thats never talked to a girl before?

guys, im not gonna gloat about my conquests, i have no reason to, i have nothing against any1 asking for help, but @ some point u have 2 stop asking for help, and go out there and take a chance! take a risk! who knows? maybe youll sucseed and can come back her and help some other kid.

peace

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i stumbeld on this site by accident.....
tell me about it. I bet you fell on your keyboard and somehow miraculously typed sosuave.com....... happens all the time.

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnped ur an ass hole and u should shut the **** up. ur probably just projecting saying were sad when u r the one whose so much better then us that he has to register and post how much we suck. U r pathetic

Reaction score
On behalf of all the sad people on this website I'd like to applaud your efforts in putting down our ways, beliefs, morals, and values. Now if you could please take your mouse and direct it towards the top right corner of the screen, you will notice an X. If you could click on it and never come back we'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.