This has got to stop! Seriously.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking about all this theory about jerks, alpha males, and what attracts women blah blah blah. Looks matter more than this blah blah blah.

Let's face it, NOT EVERY SINGLE CHICK WILL LIKE YOU!

Some people here make it seem that if you are this and that then everyone will go for you. Absolute BS. I know a bunch of girls who'll go after me without even breaking a sweat and there are girls out there that no matter what I do, it's just it.

The key is to improve yourself, live a good life so that you as a person is at a higher standard therefor having the chance to get girls who are great themselves. Period.

All this game and BS is not needed unless you're trying to get a ho*. Trust me. You just need to be a man and go for the kind of life that you really want and that's it. There's no such thing as a 3 second rule. You don't need that.

And btw looks really DO NOT matter. It's a HUGE bonus but it doesn't matter. Women want a guy they can brag to the whole world and you just have to be it. Whatever you think that is.

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
why on earth would you post this here, really? nobody ever said you have to be one of those type of guys to attract women anyways and if they did it was for a reason. for example when a woman acts like a girl. anyone else got any input?

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FinalWay said:
why on earth would you post this here, really? nobody ever said you have to be one of those type of guys to attract women anyways and if they did it was for a reason. for example when a woman acts like a girl. anyone else got any input?
because I read a thread called Evolutionary Psychology reason for why females attracted to jerks and i almost threw up.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
vagrant said:

This has got to be the understatement of the decade!

Some people here make it seem that if you are this and that then everyone will go for you. Absolute BS. I know a bunch of girls who'll go after me without even breaking a sweat and there are girls out there that no matter what I do, it's just it.

It's all about experience. You've gotta level up to improve yourself and go for how you want to live your life. Even the rich, famous, high status, and uber attractive of males cannot have every woman. If you were all four of these things, women would be all over you, that's correct, but every woman in the world? I agree, that is complete bullsh*t.

The key is to improve yourself, live a good life so that you as a person is at a higher standard therefore having the chance to get girls who are great themselves. Period.

See above.

You just need to be a man and go for the kind of life that you really want and that's it.

See above. Are you a self motivator or a mentor? Regardless, these understatements are pretty good!

And btw looks really DO NOT matter. It's a HUGE bonus but it doesn't matter. Women want a guy they can brag to the whole world and you just have to be it. Whatever you think that is.

Some people are superficial. Most of the most beautiful women are superficial, as in if you don't look like you have a lot to offer, or if you're average, forget it! Saying looks is a huge bonus is truly the understatement of I don't know when. Looks, money, and status are all huge bonuses honestly! They all make the attraction process go faster. But once again, live your life for you and no one else. If you truly want to be gorgeous, rich, or famous/ high echelon, then go after it!
Read betw- You can understand what was said here.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
This is true. However some guys have a lot of girls and some have none, like a 80/20 rule. The seduction industry is about selling men products that will supposedly help them become the 20 % or 10 % or whatever who sleep with all the women. As opposed to being the ones with no girls.

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually think this is a good post!

There is far too much overanalysis which is uneccessary most of the time!!

However if you are interested in approaching a girl, or doing something outside of your comfort zone, I definitely think the 3-second rule is crucial!

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
because I read a thread called Evolutionary Psychology reason for why females attracted to jerks and i almost threw up.
so you read one thread and get worked up on that topic?

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
Realistically, yes. Theoretically, no. I believe that if you are able to run perfect game on a girl then the girl is FORCED to be attracted to you. Obviously not everyone can run perfectly tight game 24/7 so no one here will have an 100% success rate but it is possible. Especially for someone who is extremely famous, rich and has game. I cannot perceive any girl in the world turning down someone like Brad Pitt especially if he was coupled with an alpha DJ mentality.

vagrant said:
I'm willing to bet if you played them to perfection they would change their mind. It would be hard, but nevertheless possible.

vagrant said:
All this game and BS is not needed unless you're trying to get a ho*. Trust me. You just need to be a man and go for the kind of life that you really want and that's it. There's no such thing as a 3 second rule. You don't need that.
Game is extremely important. A person going into the dating world without game is like a person going into a gunfight with his fists.

vagrant said:
And btw looks really DO NOT matter.
I certainly agree with that.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's right, overanalysis KILLS whatever game I have, always. Yet its hard to quit, somehow.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:

But most females are attracted to jerks. Jerks bring drama to the female so she doesn't have to invent it. That's like providing a junkie with the drugs for free rather than making them do a job (legal or illegal) to get it. (and NO i am not a jerk)

You are free to believe that evolutionary psychology is not important to know in pick-up. And we're free to believe it does. I study sociology, psychology, and biology; and im not even in any of those fields. I do it because it gives me a greater understanding of WHY the stuff we do works.

This type of stuff is only minor in pick-up though. It's far more important in relationship management.

Forty0ztoFreedom said:
He's right, overanalysis KILLS whatever game I have, always. Yet its hard to quit, somehow.
I analyze things only when they go wrong. I believe this is important for anyone to do who wants to continue to improve.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
But most females are attracted to jerks. Jerks bring drama to the female so she doesn't have to invent it. That's like providing a junkie with the drugs for free rather than making them do a job (legal or illegal) to get it. (and NO i am not a jerk)
I don't think that most females are attracted to jerks. Of all the girls I've dated, I'd say that only 20% were drama queens. I've met a fair amount of low-drama girls. It's just a matter of dropping the drama queens before they turn you into a lunatic.

Of course, this is all depending on whether or not I am a "jerk". I don't think I am, but the world might see me differently.

Most females are attracted to confidence, passion, and power. Those traits are outwardly displayed in jerks. But in a fake way. If you're a cool, relaxed dude with confidence and passion, not only will you get girls the same way a jerk does. You'll actually keep the girls.

Just my opinion.

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Most females are attracted to confidence, passion, and power. Those traits are outwardly displayed in jerks. But in a fake way. If you're a cool, relaxed dude with confidence and passion, not only will you get girls the same way a jerk does. You'll actually keep the girls.
Jerks can keep girls for just as long if not longer than non-jerks. As someone previously said they just cannot break free from the drama of the jerk. Another major factor is the challenge he presents where the woman believes she can be the one to break him down into a sniveling AFC and they will live happily ever after. Of course it doesn't pan out that way in reality.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I'm not in disagreement with that being what attracts women to jerks (also the allure of "breaking" the jerk).
I'm also not in disagreement that those same traits can be displayed through being alpha (confident, passionate about things in life, leading, etc).

Being a drama queen or not being a drama queen doesn't matter though. I don't believe i've ever straight up dated a true drama queen. That doesn't mean perfectly normal women don't find the time to invent drama (drama can be positive or negative). It's not done intentionally (mostly on a sub-conscious level); but it's still done.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PappyS said:
This is true. However some guys have a lot of girls and some have none, like a 80/20 rule. The seduction industry is about selling men products that will supposedly help them become the 20 % or 10 % or whatever who sleep with all the women. As opposed to being the ones with no girls.
I agree and I do see this on a daily basis. Hey, I have 2 brothers and a whole bunch of cousins who I believe never had a girlfriend at all and most of them are in their mid 20s. But again, there is no such product or technique that will help men achieve that aside from Pooks unending lectures about sexuality. That of being a MAN period.

That's all I ever needed to know and I believe that is all the other 80 percent need to know.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F!DELITY said:
I actually think this is a good post!

There is far too much overanalysis which is uneccessary most of the time!!

However if you are interested in approaching a girl, or doing something outside of your comfort zone, I definitely think the 3-second rule is crucial!
I've done the 3-second rule my friend and it does work like magic, but nothing beats knowing that you are a man who is authentic. A human being whose limitation is infinite.

Imagine giving a speech in front of millions of people. You can use the 3 second rule all you want and it might help you get the false courage to go up in front of that stage, but how will you look like when you are up there giving that speech.

I believe our goal is to be a human being all over again. If we were to just look at these women and see that they are no different from our brothers and sisters, then we will no longer need this 3 second rule. By no means am I trying to turn guys into NICE guys, HELL NO. But I am telling you that to be human is to be able to put yourself in other peoples shoes, and that my friend will help you get laid more than any other techniques sold by PUAs.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
katatonia said:
Realistically, yes. Theoretically, no. I believe that if you are able to run perfect game on a girl then the girl is FORCED to be attracted to you. Obviously not everyone can run perfectly tight game 24/7 so no one here will have an 100% success rate but it is possible. Especially for someone who is extremely famous, rich and has game. I cannot perceive any girl in the world turning down someone like Brad Pitt especially if he was coupled with an alpha DJ mentality.

I'm willing to bet if you played them to perfection they would change their mind. It would be hard, but nevertheless possible.

Game is extremely important. A person going into the dating world without game is like a person going into a gunfight with his fists.

I certainly agree with that.
See, sometimes I believe that as well. But the truth is, not all asian women will go for a black man, or white women will go for an asian man.

I do have that confidence in me that just because I'm this certain type of person who's good looking etc, every girl I meet will be dreaming about me. I'm all for the truth and I know this one is way far from being true.

Your good looks, personality, game and money will never be enough to a girl who just plain and simple is not interested in you.

It's confusing but when it comes to human being one plus one don't always equal to two.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:

You are free to believe that evolutionary psychology is not important to know in pick-up. And we're free to believe it does. I study sociology, psychology, and biology; and im not even in any of those fields. I do it because it gives me a greater understanding of WHY the stuff we do works.

This type of stuff is only minor in pick-up though. It's far more important in relationship management.

I analyze things only when they go wrong. I believe this is important for anyone to do who wants to continue to improve.
I think we misunderstood what jerks really bring in the table. Just to clear things up. JERKS do NOT bring DRAMA rather they bring FUN. It is the NICE guys who bring DRAMA in every aspect of life.

Let's see, hmmm? What fun do jerks bring when it comes to a relationship with a woman? Hmmm? How about grabbing a woman by the waist and throwing her in bed, kissing her neck, tickling her belly, and smacking her booty. :up:

The only drama that jerks bring that I can think of is when another girl shows up because she misses the way she gets treated by the jerk.

Seriously, that's what a natural man does that a nice guy will never do. A nice guy will come to the forum and complain that his girl doesn't give him a bl*wjob while a jerk will just grab the girl's face and feed her the sausage.

Both jerk and nice guy isn't the way to go. Being a man is. Aka being a DJ.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I don't think that most females are attracted to jerks. Of all the girls I've dated, I'd say that only 20% were drama queens. I've met a fair amount of low-drama girls. It's just a matter of dropping the drama queens before they turn you into a lunatic.

Of course, this is all depending on whether or not I am a "jerk". I don't think I am, but the world might see me differently.

Just my opinion.
That is exactly right. I will bet the one dollar I have in my bank account that a jerk can never compete with a guy like that.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
I think we misunderstood what jerks really bring in the table. Just to clear things up. JERKS do NOT bring DRAMA rather they bring FUN. It is the NICE guys who bring DRAMA in every aspect of life.
I'm really baffled by how anyone can believe what you just wrote. Nice guys do not bring drama to a relationship. They allow it to be brought to them. A nice guy in a relationship has the potential to be involved in more drama, but it certainly isn't his own doing (it's his own fault though.) Nice guys AVOID drama by walking on egg-shells. And even when they argue with a woman about something - they easily lose by believing all the woman(ese) the woman speaks. The problem is a nice guy knows nothing of the power of counter-manipulation.

vagrant said:
Let's see, hmmm? What fun do jerks bring when it comes to a relationship with a woman? Hmmm? How about grabbing a woman by the waist and throwing her in bed, kissing her neck, tickling her belly, and smacking her booty. :up:
What you're describing is not at all what a jerk is. You could just as well be describing 2 homosexuals warming up for some butt sex.

vagrant said:
The only drama that jerks bring that I can think of is when another girl shows up because she misses the way she gets treated by the jerk.
A womanizer? Maybe. A jerk? No. They bring way more than that! ****iness that exceeds far beyond confidence. A frame of "im always right and will not back down." Argumentative and manipulative. An attitude of not needing others. Huge egos. Senseless jealousy (even though they appear ****y and confident)... just a few of the attributes a real jerk displays. All of those things bring MUCH drama to a relationship.

An example i heard on the radio: A woman was going through a divorce with a man. First she went on to explain all the jerk things he did to make her divorce him (tell her she wasn't good enough for him, that her cooking sucked, that he's rather **** another guy than her, etc) But what stuck out was what he did once the divorce papers were served: He in return had their dog put to sleep (even though it didn't have anything wrong with it). Quit his job. Lost the house they had together. Drained his bank account on expensive dinners, gambling, senseless stuff, etc. And he was now living back with his parents. He essentially did all this to avoid "defeat" and get the last laugh. He was willing to sacrifice his own well-being to hurt anther's. He put his own ego above all else. And i can guarantee he's laying in bed with no job at his dads house smiling his @ss off.

That's a REAL jerk. And each and every thing she was naming from marriage to divorce was HUGE drama things he was bringing into her life.

Unfortunately, that woman will not be able to function in a normal relationship now (without psychological help). She will say otherwise, will probably sing the praises of "i need a nice guy". But love to her is now what her ex husband was bringing to her. And although capable of being logical - women's emotional experience is so much more powerful.

vagrant said:
Seriously, that's what a natural man does that a nice guy will never do. A nice guy will come to the forum and complain that his girl doesn't give him a bl*wjob while a jerk will just grab the girl's face and feed her the sausage.
This is true. A jerk will also not care if the woman gets pleasure or not.

But there's far more to being a jerk than just being a jerk in bed (which women in general like).