This happen to anyone else?

Tedward

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I read some of the more inspirational posts on the DJ forums I always feel so motivated. I really think i could go out and talk to any HB that came my way. But later when i go out i lose all that motivation and end up passing up good opportunities. No matter what i tell myself when i'm out in public, i cant seem to build up enough motivation to act. What do y'all do in a situation like this?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just need to do it. It took me forever to actually figure out that meeting new people is a lot of fun. You also need to remember that the worst that can happen is that you'll make somebody else feel good about themselves. Wouldn't you be flattered if a decently attractive girl just started talking to you one day?

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried approaching yet? After the first time, I realized that it's not actually scary, and those chicks are dying to meet you! If you make an ass of yourself, so what? No one will kill you for it.

But yah, i feel the inspirational posts. But I can also do without them. Just don't take anything seriously. Try UB's for starters. They re not as intimidating :) And its not like you have to marry the girl. In fact, you don't ever have to see her again.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to use several methods to give myself the confidence to approach girls. If you picture the chick you wish to approach sitting on a toilet taking a massive sh!t, she will suddenly appear a lot less intimidating :p the only problem with that is she might also appear less attractive to you. A good trick is to imagine yourself coming all over her face after she just sucked you off.

Stuff like that is only to get you started. The more you approach the less intimidated you will feel and sooner or later you'll be confident enough to approach anyone without hesitation or worry of rejection. Just keep at it :p

No_Sleep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever wanted to approach a girl and then didnt. Then you get all mad at yourself for passing up the opportunity and wondering what would have happened if u had talked to her. Just approach. Getting told to **** off (which will most likely never happen) is better than hating yourself of sumthing you "think" could have happened.

Spidster

Reaction score
I have the same problem I just can't get up the courage to approach girls. I read the bible too

The Conductor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here's something i got. Read it somewhere but dunno whether this is part of NLP or whatever. You personify that pvssy part of you that's afraid to approach. Just imagine a character, or better yet you, a DISGUSTINGLY AFC VERSION OF YOU with a hunched over posture without a milligram of testosterone. Or the person u used to be and now hate. Picture him in your head clearly NOW. Now whenever you're about to approach and that sudden fear kicks in personify this fear as "you" coming up and saying to the real you: "Hey, TC, she'll think you're a stalker!" or "You're not handsome enough for her." or whatever.

Then goddammit you FVCKING SHOUT at the AFC you, "YOU FVCKING AFC DUMBASS! SHUT THE FVCK UP U PATHETIC PIECE OF PVSSY SH*T AND GROW A PAIR WHILE I'LL SHOW U HOW IT'S DONE."

All this in your head of course, but loud enough to make your balls shake. Then you approach.

Ok now i just thought about the opposite. Like imagine the future successful you after 4 years in the gym freakin buff in stylish clothes and now scoring chics like mad. Or one of those pimpin' jocks from your high school. When u get approach anxiety picture the new you smiling at you and saying "Awww TC, go jack off to her once you get home". Then picture the new you approaching her immediately and after a while F-closing her with her moaning like mad. This should get the real you fvcking pissed and approaching. Try it and letme know if this goes well!:cool:

Oh yeah and if she doesnt give you your number etc, shout at the pathetic you "Haha I approached, I'm improving, I'm achieving, I'm on my way. And you? Well now you've got a sore right hand!":D

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot said:
I used to use several methods to give myself the confidence to approach girls. If you picture the chick you wish to approach sitting on a toilet taking a massive sh!t, she will suddenly appear a lot less intimidating :p the only problem with that is she might also appear less attractive to you. A good trick is to imagine yourself coming all over her face after she just sucked you off.

Stuff like that is only to get you started. The more you approach the less intimidated you will feel and sooner or later you'll be confident enough to approach anyone without hesitation or worry of rejection. Just keep at it :p
6 years old, and still the funny as hell.

needstochange

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of all the d*cks that have been in or around her mouth. Wayyy f*ckin' easier. It'll make you feel like gaming her is easy.

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
just force yourself to do it, because once you do you WILL get a better result than you imagined. back when i was afraid to a approach girls this was this really cute girl i really liked who was also kinda shy with a pretty blank look on her face standing alone. i decided to do something courageous for once and actually approach her. i made an inside remark from one of my classes with her and she gave me a huge smile and instantly opened up to me. i never expected that, i thought we were gonna end up having a boring, regular conversation but instead it turned out great. i didnt imagine it would turn out so well. so now the fear of approaching is totally gone, because now whenever i want to approach i think about how my first 'real' cold approach went. she will respond better than you think, as someone said before, they WANT you to approach them, ESPECIALLY when theyre alone. the only reason not every other guy is doing it, is because they are all pussies. so just do one, and youll realize how easy girls are to open up to a guy with the cojones to approach them.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do it.

It's hard at first, but if you don't manage to put yourself off the edge and go for it that first time, you'll never improve.

Think of it as jumping off a 20m high diving platform. It's hard to bring yourself to do it the first time, but once you've jumped, you're going for the ride whether you like it or not. Next time you jump, there will be less hesitation, and so forth.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
my coach once told me, "it's not 'i need to figure out how to motivate myself to do it'. it's just 'i need to go and do it.'"