This guy calls my friend (girl) 10 times and it worked. I'm shocked.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By calling 10 times, you might win the battle, but you will definatly ultimately loose the war.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all boils down to Interest Level. You can call once or call 50 times and it won't matter if she's not interested in you. Think about it, if some ugly ass girl were to continually call you would it make you interested? No, at the very least you'd lose any respect you may have had for her. By forcing him to call 10 times before setting a date it shows her low IL and is unworthy of his time. Now get ready to jump through hoops number 2,3,4,5, and 6 like a trained chimp.

The reason why most men would give up is because it's called a HEALTHY DETACHMENT. Women will never respect a guy who behaves in this manner. REAL MEN DON"T WAIT! Your friend is on the verge of getting played for a fool, but there are many AFC's who will keep persisting. Why? because men aren't supposed to leave first. The man is expected to keep pursuing and tolerate games and disrespect until the woman finally gets rid of him for another REAL MAN, "bad boy" or "jerk" who doesn't put up with her BS. That's why 2/3 of all divorces are filed by the woman.

1) Just because a woman gives you her number it doesn't mean she's interested in you.
2) Just because she goes out with you it doesn't mean she's interested in you. Her lukewarm response "I guess I'll go out with him" only proves this point.
3) Until your friend sticks his cokk in her puzzy everything else in this thread is irrelevant.

Guys, forget these stupid flaky b1tches. There are a ton of girls out there who will treat you with the respect you deserve and will be happy to go out with you at your whim whevever you want.

Last edited:

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
Your friend is on the verge of getting played for a fool.

3) Until your friend sticks his cokk in her puzzy everything else in this thread is irrelevant.
hehe I think you got it wrong. The girl is my friend not the guy. :D

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LIT has the right handle on the situation.

It's like one of those annoying telemarketers (this is even worse) trying to talk you into something. If she does go out with the guy, is very likely her interest will not increase from ground 0 (where it's at right now). She may go out with him out of guilt for lying to him. Would you want a girl just to be going out with you because she felt guilty and is too nice just to say no? I doubt it. Eventually she'll flake and will be for some other guy and this will get you down because you really liked her. It's because there was no real interest on her part there to begin with.

You then may think she'll eventually fall for you. It's no different than trying to be her friend with showing her no interest in dating her. You're trying to 'slip in under the radar' to get at her.

If she has loads of insecurities then may take it a bit futher for whatever reasons but eventually it'll come to a screeching halt.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:down: :down: :down: Some of the advice giving in this thread are bad...especially from the more "hopeful and persistant" posters. Listen bud the system has always been: 1-2 calls the first time, then one more call and, NEXT. You may say Maybe she's busy. But then you should listen to your logic than emotion. Logic says "You want a girl that is available to you" Emotion says "You want a girl" Focus on the logic and you weed through the bullcrap quicker.

PeoplesChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
What DJMonk and Dust to Dust are saying is absolutely right. Don't let you lonliness/need color your peception of reality. This guy is not going to get any play and even if he does it was a low probability event. This site is supposed to focused on normative behavior among women. Obviously you can't account for the variability between individuals. So has being a needy persistent AFC paid off for someone somewhere along the line? Of course but we are trying to look at the best way to go about getting tail not what might get you laid by one girl with attachment issues. Besides if you are going to alter your behavior for each girl you pursue you've already lost the battle because it's like starting from scratch each time (not to mention the fact that women generally don't like girls who are reactive and alter their behavior their whims and fancies).

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone reading this thread, don't listen to the naysayers/DJ theorists.

"Nexting" is the ONLY method that assures that you will NEVER sleep with the girl in question.

All this guy is doing is a variation of Gunwitch's theme: "make the ho say no".

Until she flat out says NO, you're in the game. There's a difference between pursuing with confidence and pursuing with desperation.

peace

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, no one sayd to NEXT the girl... dude, you are jumping extremes...

There is a big gap between saying NEXT and calling 10 times a day...

And BTW, if you have to call a girl more than 2 times and she knows your number and doesn't call back, you are wasting your time

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a similar thread about this kind of thing a while back called 'Not taking no for an answer', i was pretty baffled at the time about this kind of thing sometimes worked, i've heard about it a few times in the past.

Swoop, I'd be very interested to hear what this guy's actually like, if you ever meet him, it wouldn't surprise me if he's very alpha.
Reason being IMO is that if you're generally seen as a very alpha male, you can get away with that sort of thing, and even benefit from it cos women are flattered by your attention and think that you must 'really like them', not just after sex.
Whereas if you're not that sort of person, you come across as desperate, like a lot of people have said.

IMO, a lot of advice on here assumes that the reader's an AFC - if you're not, its posssible to break the 'rules' and get away with it.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swoop
One of my female friend went to a club. A guy hit on her and she gave him her number. Well, the guy called her once to hang out. She denied him because she was dead tired from work and didn't feel like going out. He called her the next day to ask if she wants to go to this party and my friend said sure and so they set a date. Well, when the time came, she fell asleep and so the guy was stood up. The guy then proceeds to call her up to 10 times. Well, she told me all this and I ask her how she feel about it.

She said "he called me that many times, he must really like me, I guess I'll hang out with him when he calls me again." I told her, "if that was me calling you, after the second call, I would throw your # away." She responded, "Yea, I know, that's what I heard alot of guys would do."

Btw, my friend is pretty hot.

I was just thinking, if we were in that guy's shoes, we would mostlikely next my friend. But who would have known that he actually got her from not giving up. What do you guys think about this?
Well, we already know who's in charge in this interaction. Doesn't sound like she's too excited about hanging out with him. Somehow I don't see her takin' him serious or eager to get with him because he sparks those intense feelings.

She'll hang out with him on the 11th call, but not on the 10th? LoL. I bet you she collects phone numbers just to brag how desirable she is. I bet she acts like guys just can't get enough of her when her phone rings in front of her friends and she doesn't pick it up.

Well, lucky him, she will reward his persistence by letting him spend some money on her, as in a dinner, etc. and then when she finally has to, will give him the "I just want to be friends" speech.

Are you really that clueless as to what is going on with this girl?

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I talked to my friend (the girl) today and ask her how's it going with that guy. Yup she ended it early, citing the reasons were he was too immature and young.

So I guess the guy only got a couple of dates haha.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I talked to my friend (the girl) today and ask her how's it going with that guy. Yup she ended it early, citing the reasons were he was too immature and young.

The fact remains that he GOT the dates. He was in the ball game, even getting 2 dates is pretty good. He probably did absolutely nothing to spark her interest during the dates though, which is a separate problem.

I'd rather call a girl I really like 10 times and get a date, than 2 times and next her.

peace!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How good looking is the guy?

The more a guy's got going for him in other respects (relative to the gal, at least), the more chump (note I'm not saying average frustrated chump) he can get away with being.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bonhomme
How good looking is the guy?

The more a guy's got going for him in other respects (relative to the gal, at least), the more chump (note I'm not saying average frustrated chump) he can get away with being.
I never met him, but she did mention he was cute.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Yeah but for all we really know they might have had sex and he moved on..Had he not called so much he wouldn't have ever got the dates. And if you get the date even on the first or second call it might not have played out any differently in the end.

My point is if you really want the girl and you want to be persistent,why not be a little, confidently persistent within reason? What do you got to lose if you're going to next her anyway, especially if you don't have anyone else interesting to next her with.

However, I agree there's a time when it's necessary and smart to next and calling that often is a bad tactic as a rule. It's just you have people saying next her after 1 or 2 phone calls

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99 percent of the time the girl would think he's psycho.

I have never heard of this working...