This girl

Somedude8749

Reaction score
so there is this girl at my school who i really like and she really likes me, but im scared to go out with her cause of what people would say. i think shes really attractive and cool, but my friends make fun of her a lot. i dont know what to do

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your friends to go fvck a blender.

Then ask her out.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are they honestly your friends? Because usually when my buds go out with a girl we make fun of, we still give him *grief* of course, but we still love him (no homo). If they are your real friends, they'll respect your decision, they'll still be friends with you, and they might make fun of her from time to time. If you really have a problem with that, you might as well go home because there are bigger problems in life. I make fun of my friend's girlfriends all the time, we still are bros though. One of my friends Jack is going out with this HB7 who unfortunately has buck teeth, I always say jokes like:

"Does her teeth scrape your c0ck when shes suckin it?"

and stuff. He punches me and sh1t but we are still friends. It doesn't get between us AT ALL.

If they stop hanging out with you because of it, they werent your real friend sin the first place so they DID YOU A FAVOR by proving their not-worth.

nothing more really needs to be said.

Somedude8749

Reaction score
i know they will still be my bros but its just annoying catching **** from people, guess i should just say **** it and go out with her right?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this good mobster movie I was watching one time and this young guy wanted to date a chick that he knew his friends wouldn't approve of.

The mobster guy he befriended was much older and wiser and said something along the lines of "Fvck em, they can't give you what she can give you, you can try and make them happy and they won't care about the emptiness you feel when you're alone at night with no one to hold you, to kiss you, to go places with you and make you feel like a man."

So yeah fvck what people think and do what makes you happy.

There is a very real possibility your friends are simply jealous that a girl they may secretly find attractive has taken such an interest in you.

Eugene123

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Perfect is boring..."

Girls would rather have someone that is more humanly, than someone that is perfect. So go ahead and ask her, if it isn't perfect then the BETTER IT IS! Because PERFECT IS BORING!

Just say that before you do it.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go for it man.

It seems like your friends might be just "teasing" her, making fun of her.(playfully) Hell, me and my buds do it all the time to hot chicks.

Don't sweat it, she likes you, you like her...do you need an engraved invitation?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow KontrollerX nice post! I was going to give advice along those lines but that affected even me.

You think she is attractive and cool. End of story. Everyone else is just jealous or having a bit of fun. What do they make fun of her about? I know where you are coming from but you can't let your friends hold you back from something you want. Do what makes YOU happy not what makes them happy. There is no point going after something someone else wants, everyone wants something different.

Do it.

.smooth.

Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously, if you don't you'll regret it!
Make it happen man, We all have friends who will make jokes, just be confident. Let them know that she is hot and fun. Tell them! They'll see her differently I promise you that.

britiny_9

Banned
Reaction score
Hey ,what are doing ,don't be late ,go and direct say i love you
because if you will late than another one get it opportunity .
so don't be late and and go guys
ALL THE BEST