This girl may be throwing tons of clues...

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I like this girl who is 3 years older than me (I am 17 she is 20) and we work together and hang out alot on free time and for some reason she is the unexplainable that she isn't hot at all but she attracts me.. well anyways she's been doing things lately like that say she maybe me interested in me..
1) we hold eye contact alot
2) I touch her and she says it sent chills down her back
3) she always says hello by saying "hello my love"
4) when I accidentally touch her hand she asks why I am trying to hold her hand..

I am unsure if these are signs and since we are friends how shoudl I go about increasing our relationship status.

Thanks!

IceCream

Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt she's as interested as you think however it does seem like she's being quite flirty with you. When she says "Why are you trying to hold my hand", already suggests she is thinking of holding hands. I dont know how you responded to that but I'd respond "Girl, IF i was interested in you I'd do more than hold your hand ;)", and after that if I'm feeling bold I'd do something. As for the eye contact, its a good sign, try to make her feel uncomfortable when she stares into your eyes so that you have the "control". Like me, I'd stare alot longer until she looks away, which would show I'm a confident (but dont do it all the time lol).

Now I'm unsure about her saying "hello my love", and "I touch her and she says it sent chills down her back" mean much. Because for the "hello my love" she possibly uses it to every single person she meets or is aquainted with (some people are like that). And as for "I touch her and she says it sent chills down her back", quite possibly shows she likes your touch, or your hand/hand(s) are cold.

My advice would be if you're interested in her, play along with her "flirtations", even if you are "friends".

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she is like that.. its weird she only says hello my love to me.. and she ALWAYS looks at me when I am standing near her like not some random look she has a deep gaze.. I mean I am not that attractive but I am thinking about when we hang out one day ill grab her hand and just start being more and more flirty with her..

Exactly when she says why am I trying to hold her hand shows she WANTS me to hold them but says it indirectly..

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like youre in to me. especially if shes always looking in your direction. act busy and see if she follows you

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i think shes a DJ, hahahah those are all the C+F tactics that a DJ use, she is probably playing with u, learn from her but from what you are telling me, she is not interested and girls are normally not attracted to younger guys, especially when they are 20, they are women, where as you are 17, in their eyes you are not even a man.