This girl is either trying to flatter me or...

justin_o88

Reaction score
...very unknowledgeable about cars.

I was texting a girl and asked her if she had a car cuz she's 17. She said yes and then asked if I had a car and what kind it was. I said I drove a Cavalier. Then she said "That's my dream car!". Is she bull****ting? Lol...just to get me to like her or what? No one's favorite car is a Cavalier....

zzeitgeist

Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably thinks its a different car. She might be imagining a mustang lol.

Message her back and tell her she must be thinking of a different car.

justin_o88

Reaction score
This texting went on a couple days ago. She said it was her dream car and I texted back, "You sure about that?"...implying she was thinking it was a different car. She didn't change her mind.

zzeitgeist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, whatever. Just go with the flow. Ask her if she wants to come check out the backseat.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More irrelavent sh*t.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
justin_o88 said:
No one's favorite car is a Cavalier....
Haha you got that right, buddy. Maybe she was being sarcastic or playful with you, but then again, lots of girls in my area drive those little compact cars. Cobalts, Cavaliers, Sunfires, their all pretty similar in my opinion. I drive a taurus, that thing is a boat, but oh well, it's got a sunroof that's all I need.

Anyway, back to the subject. Yeah you're definitely analyzing a bit too much, it's just conversation. Just be cute and playful with her.