This girl is a mystery..

Mason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wassup fellas,

Here's the deal.. I've been talking to this Irish chick for a couple days now as I met her online a couple days ago. I've already talked to her on the phone and everything.

Now, let me just clear one thing up before I continue. I do meet TONS of ladies offline in the real world and see alot of them, but I thought I'd open up some new avenues by exploring what the online scene has. Alright, let me continue...

Normally, I'll be signed on to MSN messenger and don't even make the effort to talk to her when I'm online, but it seems she message me WHENEVER she sees me on.

The thing that boggles my mind is that I'm normally having to carry things since she either has a) no social skills(even though I have seen her quite a bit on her webcam and IS hot) or b) SHE HAS NO SOCIAL SKILLS.. lol..

Tell me what you think.. Is she playing hard to get? or just a girl with NO personality?

I'm thinking I'm just gonna give it up and move on.. I'm just keep talking to other girls no matter the case..

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
The very fact that your asking this shows me that she is on of the few if not the only girl in your life.

She just has no personality i fail to see the mystery.

Get over it.

Ninja Out

Mason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
The very fact that your asking this shows me that she is on of the few if not the only girl in your life.

She just has no personality i fail to see the mystery.

Get over it.

Ninja Out
Thanks for the advice.. it's sound. Oh and thanks for givin' me a laugh. :crackup:

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not like she has no personality that is her personality.

I had a gf that was the exact same way, she could never could carry on a conversation. Not to mention she was really shy so you can imagine how she was when around my friends.

So if you don't mind being the backbone and the glue that holds the relationship together, the person who carrys the converation all the time and your the only one that voices an opinion then by all means go for her. If not then leave it alone, it will save you alot of headache.

Mason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
Its not like she has no personality that is her personality.

I had a gf that was the exact same way, she could never could carry on a conversation. Not to mention she was really shy so you can imagine how she was when around my friends.

So if you don't mind being the backbone and the glue that holds the relationship together, the person who carrys the converation all the time and your the only one that voices an opinion then by all means go for her. If not then leave it alone, it will save you alot of headache.

Wow.. your right on the money I think.. Call me crazy, but I like girls that can sort of present some challenge factor and engage in the chase.. Otherwise, I just get bored FAST.. I'm sure many can identify.. Thanks for the input. ;)